Would ou like it if dark souls 2 had...

#1LordkeybladePosted 1/17/2013 6:47:06 PM
The final boss as your ds 1 char? If not it would generate some sort of character. It would be cool continuing the human boss. It would be cool but wouldnt really make sense as being a dark lord would kinda mean your on skme corner of the earth with searpent servants. And linking the fire would mean death... Unless you became the next name, lord of cinder or name, the dark lord. Getting a different one depending on how much you have sinned. Sinning alot would result in killing the link to the fire guy. Barely sinning would cause you tofight the dark lord. Going on the light and dark endings. Just a thought...btw spelling errors are due to beingdon on an ipad.
---
RIP Reader, Im Darkwraith my fist went up your face. Remember it was glowing! It gave me humanity. Thanks!
#2PHoToS999Posted 1/17/2013 6:52:54 PM
It's a fun idea, but I have an improving idea.

For ng, you fight a regular guy that's the same for every ng.
For ng+ and onwards, you fight yourself as you beat ng.

What would be truly excellent is if these characters were used by real people. I'd say that would cut down on the difficulty of defeating another player if they never knew what their equipment would be.

Also, fists need to be more viable like they were in DS.
---
Silvy owns my pants...and my soul.
Please sign this petition if you want the bbox glitch in Dark Souls: http://tinyurl.com/9f9gv8y you are our only hope.
#3zyrax2301Posted 1/17/2013 6:56:58 PM
I always wanted this to be the case in Demon's Souls. In NG, you face Wannabe Allant. In NG+ and onwards, you face a BP version of the character that you beat Allant with (i.e. the model in the Pantheon).

People would drop their equips and punch Allant to death but big deal, it would be fun to face a BP boxing monkey.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#4Lordkeyblade(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 6:57:49 PM
I like that idea, going from that there could be a sort of dispenser giving you the item to invade another players world as the boss, and then on ng plus, its just there former selves suped up to there level.
---
RIP Reader, Im Darkwraith my fist went up your face. Remember it was glowing! It gave me humanity. Thanks!
#5Lordkeyblade(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 7:09:28 PM
Bump
---
#6Fo_lc_usPosted 1/17/2013 7:34:38 PM
You mean fighting a souped up forest NPC?

Yeah that will be fun.

Probably be even easier to parry than Gwyn.
---
GT: remShotz
Speakeasy member.