Free souls for everyone!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Free souls for everyone!

User Info: DarkfireAxel

DarkfireAxel
4 years ago#1
What's the highest amount of souls you've got from invading someone that died right when you appeared?
I've just received 880k (level 713 I guess?) and I was laughing so hard when it happened, I couldn't believe my own eyes, lol.
The winter's colde, Soone fulfill'd, And his yearning, Towards a winter's night, Wandering alone...
...The Wolf...

User Info: jlocohustler

jlocohustler
4 years ago#2
880k is like sl 380 something.

User Info: HeavensEnd

HeavensEnd
4 years ago#3
jlocohustler posted...
880k is like sl 380 something.

No. He is right. It was a max level character.
PSN: DyingDreams
A gamer is just that, regardless of gender

User Info: Snizlito

Snizlito
4 years ago#4
A few months ago I was invading the forest before the fight club, or at least before I knew about it. Anyway I invaded this one guy about 12 times and it was him and a phantom and a red. They waited for me and committed suicide. Nearly 2 million free souls everytime. After the third time he sent me a message asking if I needed more. Unfortunatly my build was complete so they were all pointless but still it was funny and generous of them. The next day I tried to find him to power level a new build and I couldn't find them.
PSN-SOMD_LOVE

User Info: Alltra

Alltra
4 years ago#5
I got 700,000 from a Forest Invasion once.
I sometimes feel as though life is a curse that has been placed on the living. I envy the unborn at times.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Free souls for everyone!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived