What SL are most of yas heading into the arena at?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. What SL are most of yas heading into the arena at?

User Info: Throwmasta

Throwmasta
4 years ago#1
I'm currently at SL 99, enjoying the arena fights I'm having. But, I wanna finish my build to 125 and be able to come back without a bunch of 200s getting matched up with me. So I guess my question is, do a lot of arena pvp players duel at 125 or do they battle in 2 separate tiers of sl 100 and sl 200? I would probably be willing to go to 200 for the arena, but I think I would rather stay at 125. Any input/advice would be appreciated. I'm not even sure my knowledge about the aforementioned SL tiers for arena is accurate anyhow.

User Info: xCloudyx

xCloudyx
4 years ago#2
I have never managed to actually find a battle in the arena. It died before I got to it. :(
(\ (O_O) /) Praise the sun!

Throwmasta
3 years ago#3
Wow, really...? Nobody can or will reply to this?

User Info: R1masher

R1masher
3 years ago#4
I'd go at 125 if I was going, but I'm not.
R1R1R1R1R1R1

User Info: zyrax2301

zyrax2301
3 years ago#5
SL100 or below is the only area where I can get fights, but it takes too long so I stopped going.
Why? Because **** you is why.

Throwmasta
3 years ago#6
So not too many people bother with arena mode? And is sl 125 organized pvp still the way to go...?

Throwmasta
3 years ago#7
Anyone? I gotta admit, if this board is a good representation of what the PS3 community is currently like for this game, it's a bit disappointing. If someone starts a troll topic or mispells a word in their headline, everyone is all over it. Yet I have to bump a topic twice, just to get a few (seemingly) simple answers about the game :/.

User Info: drewcifer91

drewcifer91
3 years ago#8
i dont think this board is a good represention, http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/ has a pretty active shoutbox, but they are on all systems... you can usually find people to arena with there, reddit also has a nice darksouls subreddit that is fairly active and a fair bit more helpfull

Throwmasta
3 years ago#9
Thanks for the references drew, I forgot about the wiki forums. I have been away from dark souls for quite a while, and recently purchased the dlc to jump back in. Seems like roughly half of this board has been overrun by malicious (and quote happy) simpletons. I don't remember it being like this before I moved on, way back when >_>.

User Info: drewcifer91

drewcifer91
3 years ago#10
i just bought this game a month ago cause i broke my leg, its gonna be the first game i ever platinum
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. What SL are most of yas heading into the arena at?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived