Toughest boss in NG+?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Toughest boss in NG+?
3 years ago#31
Precisely I consider four kings one of the bosses that starts getting hard at NG++ or +++.
3 years ago#32
So then Four Kings pretty much took the cake in this category, huh?
If you can see this sig, that means I'm not trolling.
I'll remove it when I am, but you'll probably forget about that!
3 years ago#33
All I know, is that on my LLG NG+ run, O&S stopped me cold and I couldn't progress past them no matter how much I tried.

I never got to Four Kings on that playthrough, so I honestly have no idea how nasty they are. They were nasty enough the first time around though, and that was before they nerfed Iron Flesh.
I sometimes feel as though life is a curse that has been placed on the living. I envy the unborn at times.
3 years ago#34
Other: Titanite Demons.
GT: DragonSoundxSG
Official Moonlight Greatsword of the Dark Souls Board
3 years ago#35
...but you can fight them from range with a bow, and never be in any kind of danger at all....
I sometimes feel as though life is a curse that has been placed on the living. I envy the unborn at times.
3 years ago#36
moodyjm2 posted...
Other: Titanite Demons.

This is actually kinda funny for me, 'cause it takes me a while to kill Titanite Demons because I'm too stubborn to use anything other than my Lightning Great Scythe +5 on 'em, which they're resistant to. I'll eventually break down and build a Great Scythe +15 just for them (and Ornstein). Maybe I'll even main it if it proves to be generally better than my Lightning one.
If you can see this sig, that means I'm not trolling.
I'll remove it when I am, but you'll probably forget about that!
3 years ago#37
As embarrassing as it is to admit, I've died more to Capra Demon than 4K in my NG+ runs...
Life is like a box of chocolates. Fat people often finish it first.
3 years ago#38
Does the gaping dragon get harder on NG+? Because he never even came close to hitting me once on NG, and I didn't even kill the Channeler.
3 years ago#39
Alltra posted...
...but you can fight them from range with a bow, and never be in any kind of danger at all....

what are you a casul brah? :D
GT: DragonSoundxSG
Official Moonlight Greatsword of the Dark Souls Board
3 years ago#40
Xade76 posted...
So then Four Kings pretty much took the cake in this category, huh?

you didn't say anything about soul level in the original post so i dunno, did they?
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Toughest boss in NG+?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived