Toughest boss in NG+?

#31MrSmi7hPosted 1/24/2013 6:45:35 AM
Precisely I consider four kings one of the bosses that starts getting hard at NG++ or +++.
#32Xade76(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 10:43:00 AM
So then Four Kings pretty much took the cake in this category, huh?
---
If you can see this sig, that means I'm not trolling.
I'll remove it when I am, but you'll probably forget about that!
#33AlltraPosted 1/25/2013 10:49:16 AM
All I know, is that on my LLG NG+ run, O&S stopped me cold and I couldn't progress past them no matter how much I tried.

I never got to Four Kings on that playthrough, so I honestly have no idea how nasty they are. They were nasty enough the first time around though, and that was before they nerfed Iron Flesh.
---
I sometimes feel as though life is a curse that has been placed on the living. I envy the unborn at times.
#34moodyjm2Posted 1/25/2013 10:56:03 AM
Other: Titanite Demons.
---
GT: DragonSoundxSG
Official Moonlight Greatsword of the Dark Souls Board
#35AlltraPosted 1/25/2013 10:59:17 AM
...but you can fight them from range with a bow, and never be in any kind of danger at all....
---
I sometimes feel as though life is a curse that has been placed on the living. I envy the unborn at times.
#36Xade76(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 11:22:39 AM
moodyjm2 posted...
Other: Titanite Demons.

This is actually kinda funny for me, 'cause it takes me a while to kill Titanite Demons because I'm too stubborn to use anything other than my Lightning Great Scythe +5 on 'em, which they're resistant to. I'll eventually break down and build a Great Scythe +15 just for them (and Ornstein). Maybe I'll even main it if it proves to be generally better than my Lightning one.
---
If you can see this sig, that means I'm not trolling.
I'll remove it when I am, but you'll probably forget about that!
#37RioleusPosted 1/25/2013 12:44:37 PM
As embarrassing as it is to admit, I've died more to Capra Demon than 4K in my NG+ runs...
---
Life is like a box of chocolates. Fat people often finish it first.
#38you_want_hugsPosted 1/25/2013 1:07:22 PM
Does the gaping dragon get harder on NG+? Because he never even came close to hitting me once on NG, and I didn't even kill the Channeler.
#39moodyjm2Posted 1/25/2013 1:11:23 PM
Alltra posted...
...but you can fight them from range with a bow, and never be in any kind of danger at all....

what are you a casul brah? :D
---
GT: DragonSoundxSG
Official Moonlight Greatsword of the Dark Souls Board
#40liampancakesPosted 1/25/2013 1:26:36 PM
Xade76 posted...
So then Four Kings pretty much took the cake in this category, huh?

you didn't say anything about soul level in the original post so i dunno, did they?