Nito.. Too easy?

#1UrbanRunnaPosted 1/23/2013 6:17:03 AM
Maybe a noob question. I'm still in ng and i just killed Nito.. Killed him the first time without any trouble actually. Even his attacks doesn't take more than 25% of my health and the skeletons are way too easy to dodge.

I'm not pretending to be a great player as i'm obviously not, just wanted your opinions guys.
---
Samurai Mitsuhide Akechi.
#2aneed4peedPosted 1/23/2013 6:24:54 AM
He's only really a challenge if you panic and rush to where the giant skellies are.
---
a knock, a thud, a tiny...zwoosh, where?
Please, call me Aneed [http://i.imgur.com/DDzaw.jpg]
#3acangialPosted 1/23/2013 6:57:02 AM
UrbanRunna posted...
Maybe a noob question. I'm still in ng and i just killed Nito.. Killed him the first time without any trouble actually. Even his attacks doesn't take more than 25% of my health and the skeletons are way too easy to dodge.

I'm not pretending to be a great player as i'm obviously not, just wanted your opinions guys.

Yeah, he is one boss I haven't ever died from yet. I think From tried giving you a break after falling to your death a dozen times in Tomb of Giants. In fact, this whole game is like that. Getting to the boss is often harder than the boss itself.
---
He brings whale sushi and panda kebabs to vegan potlucks - World's Most Interesting Man
#4UrbanRunna(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 7:00:27 AM
acangial posted...
UrbanRunna posted...

Yeah, he is one boss I haven't ever died from yet. I think From tried giving you a break after falling to your death a dozen times in Tomb of Giants. In fact, this whole game is like that. Getting to the boss is often harder than the boss itself.

I like the way you put it.. Likes.
---
Samurai Mitsuhide Akechi.
#5DarthSchubertPosted 1/23/2013 8:15:14 AM
Yeah I found him dissapointingly easy, since he's my favorite designed boss. But ToG lived up to this game's difficulty on NG for sure.

Nito and Pinwheel might be the coolest looking bosses... and they are pushovers.
---
"Life is like a box of chocolates. Diabetics can't enjoy either."
#6L0ZPosted 1/23/2013 8:44:47 AM
there is a room in tomb of the giants where there are about 10 giant skeletons that swarm you that was harder than nito
---
[I7 3770 | G.Skill 8 GB DDR3 1600 Ripjaws | 256GB Corsair M4 SSD | GA-Z77X-UD3H | 2GB Evga GTX 670 FTW]
[Cell Broadband | 256MB XDR | RSX 256MB GDDR3]
#7Drago77Posted 1/23/2013 8:48:54 AM
L0Z posted...
there is a room in tomb of the giants where there are about 10 giant skeletons that swarm you that was harder than nito

Yes, the room with the Large Divine Ember and fighting skeleton dogs on NG+ and beyond are the true bosses of ToG.
---
www.youtube.com/ivandrago2k
PSN:Halle_Berry
#8TetsumariPosted 1/23/2013 8:49:33 AM
Aggro all of the skeletons in that room if you want it to be harder.
---
Playing(PS3&PC): GTA4-TBoGT/Tales of Graces/PSOBB/WKC2/DFO/DkS/DeS/MGS4/DBZ RB2/SC5/Starhawk/LBP2/etc.
PSNs: saicreed and Saicreed2
#9Yusuke001Posted 1/23/2013 8:56:14 AM
I've had Nito give me trouble a couple of times, or mores specifically the skeletons, but Nito did get me once himself at the start. It was one of the first times I fought him, I jumped down there and lost half my health from the drop, then Nito immediately did his ground stab move and I hadn't seen it before and it killed me rofl. I was like wtf?

Other then that, I learned to just stay at the starting area and kill the skeletons that come at you with a divine weapon and then you've pretty much got it in the bag. Everytime I try and fight him and ignore the skeletons they always mess me up in some way or another.
---
PSN: LordAmon15
#10DarthSchubertPosted 1/23/2013 10:27:26 AM
L0Z posted...

I've beaten NG 10 times at least and I confess I've never cleared that room. I either use hidden body/fog ring or I just run in and die.
---
"Life is like a box of chocolates. Diabetics can't enjoy either."