I actually like the Demon Souls armor more.

#1Viking_MudcrapPosted 1/23/2013 9:55:25 AM
Three Cornered Hat and Rogue Armor set are the best looking armor in the whole series.

Gloom Set is also pretty nice, but the dull color is meh.
Dull Gold Helmet set is pretty nice as well. You get to see all those sexy ass legs and the little wings on the helmet are a nice touch.

Now which nice armors does Dark Soul have?

Only nice looking once is the Lord Blade Robes set and Orsntein.

Everything else just looks like BASURA!!
---
Salt Cures Everything.
http://i.imgur.com/0MZAs.gif
#2SolidKnightPosted 1/23/2013 10:06:16 AM
I only care fore: Fluted Armor and (Elite) Knight Armor. There are some other interesting ones in Dark Souls but I feel like they could have done more with them. Balder set needs a cape and some under garmets. Ornstein needs a different helmet.
#3DignatoReRaisedPosted 1/23/2013 10:30:08 AM
I think a certain spy from europe would strongly agree with you.
---
PSN: DignatoRR || Pawn: Skarid - Ranger - Level 30 and rising
#4hemphoarderPosted 1/23/2013 10:40:39 AM
SolidKnight posted...
Balder set needs a cape

---
I couldn't care less...
PSN:Sleepyydwarf
#5LegoTechnicPosted 1/23/2013 10:41:43 AM
Beatrice's witch set is superior in looks to the entirety of Demon's Souls cloth offerrings, and the option for Logan's hat as well as Beatrice's staff-like catalyst make Dark a much nicer looking game for female casters. Even the basic pyromancy armor looks loads more functional (and less embarrassing) than Yuria's tent-rags. Strictly speaking with armor though, you may have something. I will tell you this though; if Balder armor's cape had carried over to your player this topic would have never appeared!

That being said, one of Dark's benefits is that there's not only just so much more random armor in the game that it can afford to be stylized to stupidity, but also that none of it is gender-restricted like in Demon's. Hence we get funny things like Smough's man-boobs, the onion set, and the popularly ridiculous "man in antiquated dress". This also leads to more mix-and-match options, even if there's no equivalent to Selen Vinland's dull gold armor (I liked that set...).

Yeah, that's right, the real Fashion Souls starts here.
---
Bane even prayed for Dick when he became Batman. -- Frostbite_Zero
#6PHoToS999Posted 1/23/2013 10:57:37 AM
The dark silver set is one of the very best ever, imo.
---
Silvy owns my pants...and my soul.
Please sign this petition if you want the bbox glitch in Dark Souls: http://tinyurl.com/9f9gv8y you are our only hope.
#7orphanjohnPosted 1/23/2013 10:58:06 AM
You are entitled to your opinion TC, but I have to 100% disagree. DeS had some great looking sets, but DkS just has way more great ones imo.
---
PSN: orphanjohn/OrphanFromdabloc (DkS)
Currently playing: Dark Souls, UMvC3, Transformers: FoC, Black Ops 2
#8Ryphis_DemeanorPosted 1/23/2013 11:00:18 AM
I agree. I was obsessed with the Fluted Armor and the Dark SIlver Armor in that game. I was pretty disappointed by the Elite Knight Armor (the chest plate looks shameful) in Dark Souls. I was excited when I got the Black Knight Armor but unfortunately it doesn't hold up too well for my character build.
#9Viking_Mudcrap(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 11:05:02 AM
orphanjohn posted...
You are entitled to your opinion TC, but I have to 100% disagree. DeS had some great looking sets, but DkS just has way more great ones imo.

Like which one? I am just asking. I am curious to see which ones you like.

I just don't like the armors in Dark Souls. They are all so meh. Like they all used the same "Dark" colors palette.

Not to mention most "skirts" have no shoes and it just looks weird.
---
Salt Cures Everything.
http://i.imgur.com/0MZAs.gif
#10PHoToS999Posted 1/23/2013 11:09:12 AM
orphanjohn posted...
You are entitled to your opinion TC.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be misquoted and used against you.
---
Silvy owns my pants...and my soul.
Please sign this petition if you want the bbox glitch in Dark Souls: http://tinyurl.com/9f9gv8y you are our only hope.