Favorite boss themes?

#1thebrokenhammerPosted 1/23/2013 8:38:06 PM
In no particular order

Gwyn theme
Four Kings theme
Nito's theme
Artorias's theme

Also, does Manus even have a boss theme? It's hard to tell because I have to concentrate on him the entire time and his constant yells and attacks only complicate things further.
---
Never try, never fail
#2HutnonPosted 1/23/2013 8:52:03 PM
Sif by far.
#3De-PandoPosted 1/23/2013 9:02:49 PM
Seath's OST is by far my favorite. ARtorias, O&S and Nito come close.
---
I keep waiting for Aldous Huxley's ghost to show up and say " I told you So!"
#4Cvdf3Posted 1/23/2013 9:06:08 PM
O&S, Sif, Gwyndolin/Moonlight, Nito
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.
#5Dex_PyromaniacPosted 1/23/2013 9:08:48 PM
The one from FF2
---
GFWL - Dex Pyromaniac | Steam - dex_pyromaniac | SFxT mains: Kazuya, Heihachi, Juri, Akuma, Ryu
http://www.youtube.com/user/Dexpyro <===== Dark Souls stuff
#6HoratioCrawPosted 1/23/2013 9:17:00 PM
Gaping, Pinwheel, Gwyn, Sif, Gargoyles
---
hey coffee still rules ^-^
http://www.last.fm/user/ThomasCraw
#7YuenkuPosted 1/23/2013 10:27:42 PM
O&S, Sif and Artorias are my favorites....but all are great.

They really got the music down wonderfully in this game. I took it for granted until I played DeS, and realized DkS boss themes are amazing in comparison, with an exception for Astrea's theme.
---
~**Lolicon Pride**~
#8Xade76Posted 1/23/2013 11:27:10 PM
They're all good (except BoC's), but Gwyn's changed the whole atmosphere of the battle. What was otherwise perceivable as an aggressive berserker of a boss was revealed to be the mindless deprivation of a thing that was once a powerful man - perhaps even a hero. That is both expert songcraft and song placement.
---
If you can see this sig, that means I'm not trolling.
I'll remove it when I am, but you'll probably forget about that!
#9LegoTechnicPosted 1/24/2013 12:01:35 AM(edited)
O&S probably have the best theme to listen to on the soundtrack outside of the game. But in game? I actually choose the one that plays in Ash Lake. When I first made it out of that ****** tree and looked around as the music started to play, it pretty much made the moment for me, especially as it's the only actual area to have background music of any type.

But I guess that's not a boss theme, so maybe it's uniqueness invalidates it?
---
Bane even prayed for Dick when he became Batman. -- Frostbite_Zero
#10Xade76Posted 1/24/2013 12:03:41 AM
LegoTechnic posted...
O&S probably have the best theme to listen to on the soundtrack outside of the game. But in game? I actually choose the one that plays in Ash Lake. When I first made it out of that ****** tree and looked around as the music started to play, it pretty much made the moment for me, especially as it's the only actual area to have background music of any type.

But I guess that's not a boss theme, so maybe it's uniqueness invalidates it?

Firelink Shrine! Quelaag's Domain! I may be missing some.
---
If you can see this sig, that means I'm not trolling.
I'll remove it when I am, but you'll probably forget about that!