Hate to do this, but can anyone lend me a Great Lord Greatsword or Soul of Gwyn?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Hate to do this, but can anyone lend me a Great Lord Greatsword or Soul of Gwyn?

User Info: Yusuke001

Yusuke001
3 years ago#1
Last weapon I need to finish platinum, and I don't feel like playing through to Gwyn with this character. SL 105, can probably give you whatever if you need it.
PSN: LordAmon15

User Info: brandonford

brandonford
3 years ago#2
I have a SL 140 that could help you out, don't if you'd want to level up though.
PSN Odinson31

Yusuke001
3 years ago#3
Oh thats not a problem at all man, this char is specifically just for trophies lol. It might take me a bit to get another 15 or so levels, but I'd appreciate the help.

brandonford
3 years ago#4
Wait, I deleted that character the other day BUT I have a 125 that's going to be moving on to ng+, I could just give you the soul. That way you won't have to level up much.
PSN Odinson31

Yusuke001
3 years ago#5
I leveled up to 110, even better cause I was already tired of farming and that was just 5 levels.

brandonford
3 years ago#6
All I have to do is kill bed of chaos and gwyn, I won't be on for a few hours though.
PSN Odinson31

Yusuke001
3 years ago#7
Alright, I'll probably be in bed before too long, but I'll send you a friend request and maybe I'll see you on tomorrow or something.

brandonford
3 years ago#8
Ok, I'll be on all weekend, we'll get it done.
PSN Odinson31
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Hate to do this, but can anyone lend me a Great Lord Greatsword or Soul of Gwyn?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived