Yeah, Honor is officially dead.

#1Snipa_Wulf12Posted 1/26/2013 2:56:01 PM
Officially.

No one has it anymore. The games pvp portion has run its course. Now all thats left are people who arent good at the game or people who will try to jump you at any chance they can get.

Dueling and honor was fun while it lasted but its definitely gone now.

Yup.

GG Dark Souls, I patiently await your successor.
---
PSN:Snipa_Wulf
FOOL! You understand nothing.
#2OmegaShinkaiPosted 1/26/2013 2:59:08 PM
First world problems
---
"When Garland knocks you down you're going to ****ing stay down." - __Skye__
#3altrichPosted 1/26/2013 3:00:11 PM
Snipa_Wulf12 posted...
Officially.

No one has it anymore. The games pvp portion has run its course. Now all thats left are people who arent good at the game or people who will try to jump you at any chance they can get.

Dueling and honor was fun while it lasted but its definitely gone now.

Yup.

GG Dark Souls, I patiently await your successor.

by jumping you at any chance do you mean like bs while bowing or twop spam or something?
---
total return swap against libor +165 bps. what do?
#4aneed4peedPosted 1/26/2013 3:02:42 PM
Honour*

lrn2spellb4makingstupidclaims
---
a knock, a thud, a tiny...zwoosh, where?
Please, call me Aneed [http://i.imgur.com/DDzaw.jpg]
#5Snipa_Wulf12(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 3:05:14 PM
aneed4peed posted...
Honour*

Get your foreign spelling away from me :(((((

@others
Honor is dead guys.

Seriously.
---
#6ScarletStriderPosted 1/26/2013 3:11:30 PM
Snipa_Wulf12 posted...
aneed4peed posted...
Honour*

Get your foreign spelling away from me :(((((

@others
Honor is dead guys.

Seriously.

Honour is the correct English way of spelling it. The language you are speaking which was created by them.
Honor is the botched American way of spelling it because somewhere along the line they thought having a U in there was too complicated for them :P

I am joking of course but yea, Honour is the correct English pronounciation.

On topic, I don't think it's that bad nowadays... I still find lots of people who bow in coop, not as many in PvP BEFORE a fight, but I find the majority do in fact bow or are at least respectable AFTER the fight.
Having said that, I do find those ass hats who will do their little 'Well, What is it?' emote when they win, even if it wasn't 'fair' or a good victory at that.

I at least, always try to bow before or after a fight.
---
PSN: Tensa_Strider
XBL/GFWL: TStr1derT
#7SolidKnightPosted 1/26/2013 3:12:10 PM
People have been saying this crap since day one. Here's the real deal: honor duelers were never even close to being the majority. Honor duelers also moved into prime co-op areas then whined about fighting more than one player at a time.
#8R1masherPosted 1/26/2013 3:15:02 PM
You want the truth?
We used words like honor...we used these words as the backbone to a game spent dueling. They use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to kids who rise and sleep under the blanket of the very gameplay I provided, then question the manner in which I provided it! I'd rather they just gank me and went on their way... YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
---
R1R1R1R1R1R1
#9Snipa_Wulf12(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 3:20:05 PM
R1masher posted...
You want the truth?
We used words like honor...we used these words as the backbone to a game spent dueling. They use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to kids who rise and sleep under the blanket of the very gameplay I provided, then question the manner in which I provided it! I'd rather they just gank me and went on their way... YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

I enjoyed that greatly.
---
#10replicax77Posted 1/26/2013 3:23:54 PM
It's not our fault the English like to throw random Us into words that don't need them. Haha!
---
I'm casual.