Yeah, Honor is officially dead.

#31PHoToS999Posted 1/26/2013 10:26:39 PM
AlbinoCrocodile posted...
PHoToS999 posted...
Caring about whether it's honor or honour is about as pointless as grey vs. gray or color vs. colour.

But there's the rub, how pointless are those?
If we keep the spelling of "honour" as relevant, then is it proper or archaic? If it's preference, then it could easily hurt an application or a piece of written work for school as a professor or employer may just dislike the usage and write the work off as not good.

Personally, I would say "honor" is the proper spelling since it is the more recent iteration.

You're over-analyzing. This is gamefaqs, not some application or test.

*slams on a tinfoil hat*
BUT WHAT IF IT IS?!!! THEY NEVER BELIEVE ME, BUT THEY WILL, THEY WILL! BUT BY THEN IT'LL BE TOO LATE!
MHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAA!!!
---
Silvy owns my pants...and my soul.
Please sign this petition if you want the bbox glitch in Dark Souls: http://tinyurl.com/9f9gv8y you are our only hope.
#32AlbinoCrocodilePosted 1/26/2013 10:50:31 PM
PHoToS999 posted...
PHoToS999 posted...
Caring about whether it's honor or honour is about as pointless as grey vs. gray or color vs. colour.

But there's the rub, how pointless are those?
If we keep the spelling of "honour" as relevant, then is it proper or archaic? If it's preference, then it could easily hurt an application or a piece of written work for school as a professor or employer may just dislike the usage and write the work off as not good.

Personally, I would say "honor" is the proper spelling since it is the more recent iteration.

You're over-analyzing. This is gamefaqs, not some application or test.

*slams on a tinfoil hat*
BUT WHAT IF IT IS?!!! THEY NEVER BELIEVE ME, BUT THEY WILL, THEY WILL! BUT BY THEN IT'LL BE TOO LATE!
MHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAA!!!

I'm going to go hide in my swamp now.
---
Miss Albino at your service...
Not really.
#33JimiMorrison187Posted 1/26/2013 10:57:57 PM
Over a year later this topic still shows up once a week.
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/Kwelity/avila2.jpg
#34SolidxSnakePosted 1/27/2013 12:10:08 AM
Honor is for suckers. *takes your humanity and souls*.
---
"You think this letter on my head stands for France!?" - Captain America
#35XenoMechaPosted 1/27/2013 1:33:01 AM
Well if you state it as fact it must be official. I'm glad hyperbole doesn't exist on the internet!
---
PSN: Eternius00
#36HolyGravePosted 1/27/2013 2:03:14 AM
Tr1pLe- posted...
gofyaself posted...
lucky_sharm19 posted...
There aren't many areas that actually have red stone duels nowadays. Kiln used to be a dueling area but turned into gank city. No one is willing to invade, and any attempt to invade is met with 3 man gank squads. Oolacile and Burg are soon following suit.

Butterfly forest my friend.

Shhh... Before gankers go there next.

Nah, i already encountered 20 gankers over there. Goddamn.
---
http://imgur.com/8F0jB
Alyn shir is hot.
#37shoe7essPosted 1/27/2013 3:13:22 AM
Saw a whole lot of red signs in the Painted World tower, past the spear chuckers today on PC version, haven't been by there in awhile on PS3 though.
---
You might as well paint yourself yellow, run around like a maniac, and call yourself Banana Man.
PSN/GT: shoe7ess
#38BadrangTyrantPosted 1/27/2013 3:36:01 AM
Honour? For me when invaded it's a matter of kill or be killed.
---
PSN - Alexdesniper
#39KrystohPosted 1/27/2013 3:41:54 AM
I was dueling in the Burg via random red signs last night and people were fine, they bowed, I bowed and we proceeded to kick the sh*t out of each other. Magic.
#40m415mikePosted 1/27/2013 4:27:24 AM
Krystoh posted...
I was dueling in the Burg via random red signs last night and people were fine, they bowed, I bowed and we proceeded to kick the sh*t out of each other. Magic.

Better than my experience of people casting fire tempest upon me entering, or spamming dark magic and WoTG and then disconnecting after I dodge all the casts.