Anny body wanna help me knock off four kings?

#1Halo_Of_The_SunPosted 1/26/2013 9:07:16 PM
lvl freaking 85, with 15 estus flask +4.... juust want to make this easy.
---
Needful things.
Zwei, SoR4, New f-zero, New wave race, @least tail and axel in SSB4, SquareSoft Char.s in SSB4, project ogre, SMTIV, and samurai champloo movie
#2KtimleckPosted 1/26/2013 9:10:33 PM
I can head down there now. Haven't touched New Londo on this character yet, so you'll have to summon me up top, unfortunately.
---
PSN ID: Dorito_2
#3m415mikePosted 1/26/2013 9:11:17 PM
I'll hop on this wagon. Where do you want my sign?
#4Halo_Of_The_Sun(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 9:22:01 PM
lol sorry guys. I am done! final boss ho!
sooo, is there anything i should do before i go there??

question? i ate some souls i shouldn't have... but the only reason why i would want it is to have my pyro guy back. . . they pyro guy is the fool who killed the guy by firelink shrine right? just assuming cause he randomly disappeared .
---
Needful things.
Zwei, SoR4, New f-zero, New wave race, @least tail and axel in SSB4, SquareSoft Char.s in SSB4, project ogre, SMTIV, and samurai champloo movie
#5KtimleckPosted 1/26/2013 9:24:47 PM
Laurentius, the pyro guy, heads down to Blighttown if you tell him you met the witch of Izalith.

When you get down there, he's Hollow, though.

And darn, went all the way through New Londo, too. Ah well.
---
PSN ID: Dorito_2
#6m415mikePosted 1/26/2013 9:26:09 PM
Nobody kills anyone at Firelink. Want some Gwyn help?
#7Halo_Of_The_Sun(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 9:27:26 PM
Ktimleck posted...
Laurentius, the pyro guy, heads down to Blighttown if you tell him you met the witch of Izalith.

When you get down there, he's Hollow, though.

And darn, went all the way through New Londo, too. Ah well.

lol sorry, had one of them golden aura gal's help me out, freaking took over 1,000 HP away from the guys with homing soul masses... mann i can only do freaking 10 with those.

kk sweet I'll check it out.
---
Needful things.
#8Halo_Of_The_Sun(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 9:35:36 PM(edited)
where exactly is Laurentius in blittown??
annd last question! all the NPC's i knocked off comes back in new game plus right?
---
Needful things.