Favorite Build?

#1DefendsPandasPosted 1/27/2013 10:25:36 AM
If you can post one with co-op and one that is PvP. Also if you have the two which one do you use the most?

Co-Op: My favorite Co-Op build is my Iron Tarkus build. Starting class is bandit Vit 50 End 40 Str 50 Dex 10 rest base.

PvP: This is going to take longer to explain. So starting class is Pyromancer. Vit 40 End 37 Dex 45 Att 34 rest base. Rh1 is Ascended Pyro hand +5. Any armour that makes you light to ninja flip without RoFP. Rings are dark wood grain and cloranthy ring. Lh1 is grass crest shield and mask of child is recommended. So you have rediculous recov speend n can ninja flip a lot. The att slot usageis up to you. I personally have 2 Great Fireballs. 2 Great Combustions. 2 Fire Tempest. N 2 Fire Whips. If you want this setup you can only get each pyro once a playthrough so be sure to get all of them each playthrough. You can buy all of them from Quelanna of Izalith once but Fire Tempest. To get Fire Tempest you have to talk to her until she tells you you must kill the bed of chaos. Kill Bed of Chaos n go talk to her. She will give you Fire Tempest as a reward.

I personally use my Tarkus build more because I like PvE better. But I occasionally fo PvP for fun,
---
(PSN)- LiamWearsPrada
"Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished"
#2Drago77Posted 1/27/2013 10:39:56 AM
Co-op & PvP: faith / dex. 45 vit, 16 att, 40 end, 12 str, 40 dex, 30 faith.
---
www.youtube.com/ivandrago2k
PSN:Halle_Berry
#3orphanjohnPosted 1/27/2013 1:09:10 PM
125 str/faith
125 27/45 pyro
100 str/faith
---
PSN: orphanjohn/OrphanFromdabloc (DkS)
Currently playing: Dark Souls, UMvC3, Transformers: FoC, Black Ops 2