What other sort of "group" rewards should the next Souls game have online?

#1JimiMorrison187Posted 1/28/2013 1:16:48 AM
We have stuff like how you get an extra Estus flask if someone else kindles the last bonfire you were at.

There is the Vagrant thing where you can get more humanities.

I still have no idea if messages actually do anything if they get voted up. In Demon's you got a small refill of HP.

We speculated about it forever when the game first came out. Everyone said that you got a free humanity every time one of your messages got an uptick. Hell...we even tried to beat the system as a group at one point by everyone putting messages in front of the elevator at Firelink shrine and then voting up any messages they saw every time they went by there. I never got anything for it.

What else do you think would be neat to add for future online brotherhood? I like stuff like this for people playing online getting cool stuff and making you feel less lonely.

I would actually like to see some sort of item drop, or community item bin or something. Nothing that breaks the game or anything, or is tough to get yourself. Something like free Moss, knives, etc. You could only get it like once a day, or something.

What would be really funny, or fun I think would be a spot that was like the Nexus that was in Demon's where we could all leave things for show. Doesn't do anythning for gameplay, but something like leaving trophies in there. Bring in some AMAZING CHESTS to hang on the wall. <_<
---
Fog Ring Waaaahhhh People glitching to get souls Waaaaahhhh Lightning weapons at low levels Waaaahhhhh
#2Kyuubi4269Posted 1/28/2013 1:22:30 AM
I want Twin Red Eye Orb that allows you to invite your summoned phantom to do a double darkwraithing of someone a bit above your average soul level.
---
If your shop is getting shot by an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get an arrow in the knee.
PSN: Lord_of_Cinders
#3BoozeHound59Posted 1/28/2013 1:31:28 AM
Kyuubi4269 posted...
I want Twin Red Eye Orb that allows you to invite your summoned phantom to do a double darkwraithing of someone a bit above your average soul level.

Triple Blue Eye Orb that invades with your 2 phantoms anyone below your SL without phantoms. Now that would be great.
#4AIreadylnUsePosted 1/28/2013 1:43:23 AM
I want you to only have 10 lives in which you can summon someone in an area on each playthrough. So if you die to a boss with phantoms 10 times you gotta solo it (I don't think this will be an issue/impact actual coop at all), but at the same time the potential for ganking will be very limited. I'd consider that a great reward.
---
Boozehound you were a terrible passive ability in Bioshock and you should feel terrible.
#5Kyuubi4269Posted 1/28/2013 1:59:15 AM
I'd prefer just 10 lives, die 10 times and you get a game over and have to start over.
---
If your shop is getting shot by an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get an arrow in the knee.
#6AIreadylnUsePosted 1/28/2013 2:08:10 AM
Kyuubi4269 posted...
I'd prefer just 10 lives, die 10 times and you get a game over and have to start over.

This would just encourage massive guide reading, constant summoning, vit gouging and shield and spear playstyle. It also makes PvP impossible outside of something like an all summon arena.

Not to shoot the idea down... it just seems like it would do more harm than good.
#7Kyuubi4269Posted 1/28/2013 2:29:38 AM
It makes dickwraiths' lives more content, you're acting like people don't ALREADY do that stuff.

PvP would be possible but it'd be limited to true DkS players as only the best live a long PvP career on one character! Some fashion souls gear should be bought with player souls too, making fashionista opponents truely worthy of being feared, may the true dark souls commence!
---
#8AIreadylnUsePosted 1/28/2013 3:07:53 AM
Kyuubi4269 posted...
It makes dickwraiths' lives more content, you're acting like people don't ALREADY do that stuff.

PvP would be possible but it'd be limited to true DkS players as only the best live a long PvP career on one character! Some fashion souls gear should be bought with player souls too, making fashionista opponents truely worthy of being feared, may the true dark souls commence!

Every host that lives indefinitely is in full havels with 2200 health and two buddies, one who's casting TWoP as you enter.

Every invader that survives is a spear user with DWGR, mushrooms and divine blessings.

Sounds like great PvP.
#9JimiMorrison187(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 3:11:16 AM
You should be able to recruit other ghosts for a Blitzball team.

"When I grow up I want to be a blitzball!"
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/Kwelity/avila2.jpg
#10doraemonllh1989Posted 1/28/2013 3:37:03 AM
Kyuubi4269 posted...

this is the dumbest idea ever,sorry
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)