What other sort of "group" rewards should the next Souls game have online?

#11altrichPosted 1/28/2013 4:25:13 AM
doraemonllh1989 posted...
Kyuubi4269 posted...
I'd prefer just 10 lives, die 10 times and you get a game over and have to start over.

this is the dumbest idea ever,sorry

---
total return swap against libor +165 bps. what do?
#12bdavis93Posted 1/28/2013 4:45:21 AM
White eye orb that hops onto the next red eye orb used and helps you defend that host against the red phantom.
#13Kyuubi4269Posted 1/28/2013 11:58:00 AM
AIreadylnUse posted...
Kyuubi4269 posted...
It makes dickwraiths' lives more content, you're acting like people don't ALREADY do that stuff.

PvP would be possible but it'd be limited to true DkS players as only the best live a long PvP career on one character! Some fashion souls gear should be bought with player souls too, making fashionista opponents truely worthy of being feared, may the true dark souls commence!

Every host that lives indefinitely is in full havels with 2200 health and two buddies, one who's casting TWoP as you enter.

Every invader that survives is a spear user with DWGR, mushrooms and divine blessings.

Sounds like great PvP.

Poise gouge host wouldn't make it to Anor Londo on a 10 life limit unless they kindle every bonfire where they get dickwraithed out of the game, and how could an invader get this limitless supply of mushrooms and divine blessings without the cloning tricks that've been patched out?

10 lives mean get gud or die, prepare to die gets real.
---
If your shop is getting shot by an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get an arrow in the knee.
PSN: Lord_of_Cinders
#14ZennouPosted 1/28/2013 12:19:55 PM
Kyuubi4269 posted...
AIreadylnUse posted...
Kyuubi4269 posted...
It makes dickwraiths' lives more content, you're acting like people don't ALREADY do that stuff.

PvP would be possible but it'd be limited to true DkS players as only the best live a long PvP career on one character! Some fashion souls gear should be bought with player souls too, making fashionista opponents truely worthy of being feared, may the true dark souls commence!

Every host that lives indefinitely is in full havels with 2200 health and two buddies, one who's casting TWoP as you enter.

Every invader that survives is a spear user with DWGR, mushrooms and divine blessings.

Sounds like great PvP.

Poise gouge host wouldn't make it to Anor Londo on a 10 life limit unless they kindle every bonfire where they get dickwraithed out of the game, and how could an invader get this limitless supply of mushrooms and divine blessings without the cloning tricks that've been patched out?

10 lives mean get gud or die, prepare to die gets real.

Yeah I bet From Soft could make a ton of money by capitalizing on the market of gamers that want a non-optional permanent game over that ends their character. Wait... that market could never make a game targeting it worth the cost of making? Oh... haha, silly me.
#15Kyuubi4269Posted 1/28/2013 12:22:02 PM
Casul. Get on my level.
---
If your shop is getting shot by an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get an arrow in the knee.
#16ZennouPosted 1/28/2013 12:23:02 PM
Kyuubi4269 posted...
Casul. Get on my level.

I'm just pointing out your game is never going to be made because it could never make money. Gotta leave an option switch for that stuff. It also ensures you will only ever be up against players that turn the perma-death on so you're always going to be up against people "on your level" so to speak.
#17Kyuubi4269Posted 1/28/2013 12:33:19 PM
Too many casuls in this game, needs to get real hardcore! Like... Battletoads hard!
---