Game sucks, I'm done.(parting critical points).

#1EmpirenXDPosted 1/29/2013 12:13:34 AM
-Clunky character movement and generally slow gameplay. Wouldn't mind if the stamina mechanic didn't make that even longer for every fight. Add this with backtracking and I feel like a sumo wrestler climbing the empire state building.

-Inaccurate hit boxes
(this really pissed me off when you swing a sword and it doesn't hit but you clearly saw it go through, or the game requires lock on for any vertical plane).
-Backtracking per death.
Most of the time I didn't mind. Just wasting time though, taking 5-10 minutes for my character to reach a boss is annoying enough, especially when the enemies just run up to me then put up their shields. Really? what idiot programmed that. Run up, put up shields. :( But it ends its just annoying, I killed you before, just get out of my way.

Bosses: I don't have any problem with the bosses in this game except he fact that it seems to be the only area were levels matter the most and you are going to need to use potions. I mean its a frickin requirement? I HAVE to use potions, which makes the game just flawed in itself.

Potions. Why. Why do I need 10 potions per spawn, why does this game have such an obscure way to regen? It seems as if they balance the "high damage" system with "hey you can drink a TON of potions per life" . Thanks, I rarely need it but thanks. The boss fights make it a get a few hits then drink battle. Its horrible and honestly quite boring.

Equipment. A bore honestly. Cool weapons and such are nullified by the enemies never even dropping anything. I killed 4 elite enemies and got nothing. 2 black knights dropped a broken sword, are you kidding me? A broken sword.......reallly? REALLY? Other than that the equipment really just boiled down to "is it better" . Most of the time, no, it wasn't.
-------------------------------------

Yeah, I'm not the best at this game, but I'm not the worse either. Game isn't satisfying for the "difficulty" it presents. Too much backtracking per deaths or even campfires. The game would be a LOT more fun if they just made the gameplay faster.

I know its supposed to be hard, but cmon, make it faster because you are boring me to tears.

Thats it, i'm out.
#2LegoTechnicPosted 1/29/2013 12:16:37 AM
So long. Don't let us keep you or anything, and enjoy your greener pastures somewhere else.
---
Bane even prayed for Dick when he became Batman. -- Frostbite_Zero
#3Number4RocketPosted 1/29/2013 12:16:59 AM
EmpirenXD posted...
>
Bosses: I don't have any problem with the bosses in this game except he fact that it seems to be the only area were levels matter the most and you are going to need to use potions. I mean its a frickin requirement? I HAVE to use potions, which makes the game just flawed in itself.

Troll topic; move along, nothing to see here.

(If the "clunky" in the first sentence didn't tip you off.)
#4Dex_PyromaniacPosted 1/29/2013 12:19:54 AM
Thats alright. Its not a game for everyone and we who love it know that.
---
GFWL - Dex Pyromaniac | Steam - dex_pyromaniac | SFxT mains: Jin, Kazuya, Heihachi, Juri, Akuma
http://www.youtube.com/user/Dexpyro <===== Dark Souls stuff
#5TCrinaleTPosted 1/29/2013 12:20:36 AM
It's ok bro, we've all been in Blighttown once.
#6Raven-411Posted 1/29/2013 12:32:35 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7Cvdf3Posted 1/29/2013 12:40:08 AM(edited)
2 black knights dropped a broken sword, are you kidding me? A broken sword.......reallly? REALLY? Other than that the equipment really just boiled down to "is it better" . Most of the time, no, it wasn't.

yeah...
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.
#8R1masherPosted 1/29/2013 12:35:03 AM
Before you move on can you give me all the stuff you got?

Psn - poopyballs
---
R1R1R1R1R1R1
#9matrichaPosted 1/29/2013 1:07:08 AM
i think people need to be mature about the other players opinion. making fun of people who didnt like the game is not cool ,just cause u love the game.
apparently this game is not in this person's taste.
also, to the TC, if you didnt like it, it doesnt mean that the game is bad. this is a pretty awesome game, completely different style from the cliche gameplays. i am pretty sure u didnt see the fullest of the game, so u cant judge it properly. watch some youtube videos, see how others play the game.
#10NicoJay6Posted 1/29/2013 1:21:54 AM
You lucky son of a gun. I've been trying for ages to get the Black Knight broken sword to drop, and you manage to get two!?