What do you say to the TV after being a particularly difficult boss?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. What do you say to the TV after being a particularly difficult boss?

User Info: JimiMorrison187

JimiMorrison187
3 years ago#21
Only one I stood up and fist pumped for was the first time I beat O&A. Took me about 25 tries doing Ornstein last solo. Plus I was only SL 30 I think at the time and this was before the patch.
Fog Ring Waaaahhhh People glitching to get souls Waaaaahhhh Lightning weapons at low levels Waaaahhhhh

User Info: xCloudyx

xCloudyx
3 years ago#22
JimiMorrison187 posted...
Only one I stood up and fist pumped for was the first time I beat O&A. Took me about 25 tries doing Ornstein last solo. Plus I was only SL 30 I think at the time and this was before the patch.

WHAT THE F*CK IS O&A???????? OMFG I HATE ABBREVIATIONS. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO REMEMBER ABBREVIATIONS OF EVERY DAMN WEAPON OR EVERY DAMN BOSS ON EVERY DAMN GAME?????1? IT'S LIKE... Oh I used OFT on the SaF boss but my JGR was upgraded so I could use BHM while wearing DPM while doing the SND attacks and I killed him just before he used his EAF attack. (Aww sweet... time for a half an hour Google session!)

I don't care what you say TC. I don't care about your fist pumping or O&A. I don't give a sh*t about stupid f*cking poor kids in Africa. I hate everyone. I hate everything. F*ck everyone! Go d*ck'a suck'a bag!
(\ (O_O) /) Praise the sun!

User Info: JimiMorrison187

JimiMorrison187
3 years ago#23
Opie and Anthony. Was listening to that and wrote O&A instead of O&S...lol
If you like Terraria and can't wait for Starbound check out Darkout too (Greenlight it!): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=98158224

User Info: Squall7491

Squall7491
3 years ago#24
Wow, this topic got intense.

User Info: WATAUGACJ

WATAUGACJ
3 years ago#25
Stand up, drop the controller, and walk away
PSN: WATAUGACJ, DomhnallOfZena

User Info: ScarletStrider

ScarletStrider
3 years ago#26
It's usually a variation angry grunts, saying 'F** YEA' and maniacally fist pumping when I REALLY had trouble with a boss, but this doesn't happen TOO often, though it definitely is the only game in memory to get that effect from me
PSN: Tensa_Strider
XBL/GFWL: TStr1derT

User Info: FantomXD

FantomXD
3 years ago#27
If the boss has killed me a few times, something like f*** you you c********r. Otherwise i save my insults for forest gankers.

User Info: RyoKaiba

RyoKaiba
3 years ago#28
"CLEARLY OUT-PLAYED, SIR!"
"Hate the sin, love the sinner. But sometimes it's hard to look past all that sin and find the person behind it." -Joshua Graham; Fallout: NV

User Info: d3dsight

d3dsight
3 years ago#29
I message "your trash" to the boss chars

User Info: DamnGiver

DamnGiver
3 years ago#30
"GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG"
in the year thirty five thirty five
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. What do you say to the TV after being a particularly difficult boss?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived