Any item as rare as the pure bladestone from Demon's Souls?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Any item as rare as the pure bladestone from Demon's Souls?
3 years ago#1
Thinking of picking this up. Just wondering how rare are some of the more popular drops, like pure bladestone was in Demon's?
3 years ago#2
Channeler's trident is comparable, considering it only drops from two respawning enemies and it has a low drop rate. I suspect the PBS is harder to get though.

Titanite slabs have a horrible drop rate too, but there are so many Darkwraiths in New Londo it doesn't even hold a candle to farming bladestone.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
3 years ago#3
I don't think there's anything nearly as rare as that in Dks. However there are enemies called Vagrants that are extremely rare to see.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/thelegendaryp
3 years ago#4
School me on this please, what uses are those items you listed for? Are katana builds still a favorite in this game, or did some other build take over in popularity?
3 years ago#5
Channeler's Trident is a spear-type weapon which can be used to buff allies in the vicinity using the special 2HR2 move. It's great.

Titanite slabs are the Pure Hard/Sharpstone of this game. They're used to max out basic +15 upgrades, and there are never enough of them.

Kats are nowhere near as popular as they were in DS and you'll rarely see anybody holding two, but there are still a lot of people who use one on their dex builds.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
3 years ago#6
Hmm, thanks for your time gentlemen! ^
3 years ago#7
farming the ghost blade is the only thing remotely comparable to farming pbs, followed closely by farming a complete arsenal of balder side swords, and farming a million dragon scales

none of which you'll need for anything
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Any item as rare as the pure bladestone from Demon's Souls?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived