Question about power within

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Question about power within
3 years ago#1
If I activated power within,does the opponent know where I am?since my HP is decreasing
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
3 years ago#2
I think the answer is yes, I do it in invasions a lot and never cared about it, anyway you want to face them as fast as you can.
3 years ago#3
Yes definitely. And a smart player will torture you and not let you get close as you slowly die. It's actually great with a two weapons. I invaded the other night with a Magic Greatsword in my left hand and a Zweihander in my right and was destroying. Seeing as you don't have a shield you highly susceptible to magic, but any two hit combo will drop most players.
3 years ago#4
Huh...that explains why they hit me when i was hiding behind the door to the bonfire in the depth,but funny thing is they still open the damn door after hitting me and got fire tempest to the face
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
3 years ago#5
Power within is not meant to be used against "smart players", neither for hiding your own, an example of my own experience:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTXI_EZBAso
3 years ago#6
The only times I use Power Within are in one of three scenarios.

1. I'm fighting a boss in PvE

2. I'm playing as a caster and trying to just stuff the host/invader with spells as quickly as possible.

3. On my massive life drain build with power within, the chaos blade, and the symbol of avarice.
Current Dark Souls Build: Grave/Dex http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=270625079504875381
PSN: wdh316-=-=-=-=-=-Join the Cult of Cody's Hat Today!
3 years ago#7
Using it in PvP will give your opponent a very good idea of how much HP you have.
PSN: orphanjohn/OrphanFromdabloc (DkS)
Currently playing: Dark Souls, UMvC3, Transformers: FoC, Black Ops 2
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Question about power within

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived