Intersting take on Dark Souls

#1MIDI-P-ChanPosted 1/30/2013 9:06:20 PM
Great read.

http://www.destructoid.com/a-grandson-s-struggle-with-alzheimer-s-and-dark-souls-243378.phtml&nav=mobile&mode=mobile
---
PSN: MIDIpChan
"I would imagine that if you could understand Morse code, a tap dancer would drive you crazy." -Mitch Hedberg
#2ShadowrulerPosted 1/30/2013 9:10:04 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/606312-dark-souls/65323817
---
Soldier Gamer - PSN: orbajo
#3enjelsamaPosted 1/30/2013 9:16:00 PM
Interesting read indeed.

Thanks for sharing.
---
Mmmm Choco Cookies
*Insert Cat Gif Here*
#4turtle225Posted 1/30/2013 9:31:02 PM
enjelsama posted...
Interesting read indeed.

Thanks for sharing.

---
,=,e
#5MrSmi7hPosted 1/30/2013 9:32:47 PM
Seen already, quite good.
#6lucky_sharm19Posted 1/30/2013 10:45:22 PM
That's actually pretty uncanny. Big Hat Logan, for instance, doesn't even recognize you after a certain point and eventually loses his mind as well.
---
PSN: GSPhantom
Shall we dance, my darling?
#7chupachupPosted 1/30/2013 11:14:00 PM
i kind of cried when i read that because i recently went through the same thing with my grandfather. He went from being my active, fun loving grandpa who would pwn me repeatedly in bomberman on his mega drive every sunday to a shell of a person who in the end didnt even know who i was. It was heart breaking to see him like.
---
We are trying to create a game that is spicy. And we want to make it as spicy as possible. But its edible and tastes good and leaves you wanting more.
#8AsellusaPosted 1/30/2013 11:27:56 PM
I guess we're rolling with this one.

That's actually what I first thought of when I spoke to Logan in the Archives.

Though, he kinda takes a side road to the crazy train.

A very touching story.

My sincere condolences to anyone who has seen a loved one go through this.
---
[PSN: kaliechancan]
I have crap luck and find glitches everywhere.
#9TheIronGubGubPosted 1/30/2013 11:42:41 PM
chupachup posted...
i kind of cried when i read that because i recently went through the same thing with my grandfather. He went from being my active, fun loving grandpa who would pwn me repeatedly in bomberman on his mega drive every sunday to a shell of a person who in the end didnt even know who i was. It was heart breaking to see him like.

Same for me. It made me pretty emotional. When someone you love doesn't even recognize you anymore, it's just heartbreaking.
I never thought that a video game could have such a deep and philosophical meaning. I love it.
---
PSN: KingseekerFrampt