---
(\ (O_O) /) Praise the sun!
#3DyathusPosted 1/31/2013 12:51:09 AM
localizedfreedo posted...
Casuls

---
PSN : Dyathus | Curently Playing : Dark Souls
#4localizedfreedo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 10:02:48 AM
They're a group of players who would rather slurp their "well known" players than accept when someone who newly entered the fold is unarguably correct on an issue.

They degrade to group trolling instead of becoming better. And they will forever remain casuls for that.

Can I be part of you guys now?
---
GT: ii Messatsu ii
DIVINE CLAYMORE of the Dark Souls
#5haarlem1982Posted 1/31/2013 10:04:19 AM
They're a group of players who would rather slurp their "well known" players than accept when someone who newly entered the fold is unarguably correct on an issue.

They degrade to group trolling instead of becoming better. And they will forever remain casuls for that.

Link to the thread please.
---
You need people like me so you can point your f***ing fingers, and say: that's the bad guy.
psn demonchild82, MILFeaterManfred
#6localizedfreedo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 10:50:16 AM(edited)
haarlem1982 posted...

http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/608635-dark-souls/65324499
The original issue of "debate" if it could be called so was toggle escapes. RPG said it was cheap with no support for such a statement. Dex and I then rebutted this with valid arguments, and he replied by insulting me for a website I had bookmarked (lol). So what is the board, as a whole's, response? To side with him. Lmao.
---
GT: ii Messatsu ii
DIVINE CLAYMORE of the Dark Souls
#7moodyjm2Posted 1/31/2013 10:21:47 AM(edited)
I agree. I'm over it now. Gonna keep playing just not apart of that community anymore.

Here's another example for you -

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/608635-dark-souls/65312884
---
GT: DragonSoundxSG
Official Moonlight Greatsword of the Dark Souls Board
#8haarlem1982Posted 1/31/2013 10:47:40 AM
haarlem1982 posted...

http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/608635-dark-souls/65324499
The original issue of "debate" if it could be called so was toggle escapes. RPG said it was cheap with no support for such a statement. RPG and I then rebutted this with valid arguments, and he replied by insulting me for a website I had bookmarked (lol). So what is the board, as a whole's, response? To side with him. Lmao.

LOL, didn't read the whole thing, but it reminded me of the various TMK threads we've had here. Kudos for your gf/mom/sister remark though, I lol-ed
---
You need people like me so you can point your f***ing fingers, and say: that's the bad guy.
psn demonchild82, MILFeaterManfred
#9HolyGravePosted 1/31/2013 10:57:35 AM
Haha, that topic dude. I always hated rpgninja but now it's even worse. +1 for you.

Anyway, i always hated xbox 360 players. Always telling everybody that doesn't owns a xbox how much better xbox is and always starting console wars over nothing.
---
http://imgur.com/8F0jB
Alyn shir is hot.
#10hemphoarderPosted 1/31/2013 10:59:46 AM
rpg is a f***ing joke.
---
I couldn't care less...
PSN:Sleepyydwarf