black fc 4513 0412 5368 psn xDrakeXO

User Info: Cvdf3

Cvdf3
4 years ago#3
GwynsSonSolaire posted...
I live for this franchise (srs)

I'm not sure that's healthy

I suspect it will be a while for new info though :/
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.

User Info: GwynsSonSolaire

GwynsSonSolaire
4 years ago#4
This is the only game series i even enjoy now.

Every other game ******* bores me .

All i can do now is replay demons and dark over and over.

Cvdf3
4 years ago#5

Been there. This series got me into challenge runs though so I have been going back to some older games I liked and seeing what I can do. There are some other games I am interested in for their design aspects (the original Castlevania for instance; basically a lot of older games before my time or games exclusive to a system I didn't have).
The only games coming out that I am even slightly interested in are DkSII and ARMA 3.
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.

GwynsSonSolaire
4 years ago#6
Cvdf3 posted...

Been there. This series got me into challenge runs though so I have been going back to some older games I liked and seeing what I can do. There are some other games I am interested in for their design aspects (the original Castlevania for instance; basically a lot of older games before my time or games exclusive to a system I didn't have).
The only games coming out that I am even slightly interested in are DkSII and ARMA 3.

I do quite enjoy the arcade Castlvania HD game. Its just a grind though.

Only thing im looking forward to is darksouls2 and hopefully a Monster Hunter game on a non nintendo console one day

Cvdf3
4 years ago#7
Cvdf3 posted...

Only thing im looking forward to is darksouls2 and hopefully a Monster Hunter game on a non nintendo console one day

I have always wanted to play MH.
Considering a Vita, since I could play FU on it (with 2 analogue sticks). could emulate them I suppose

User Info: Sleeping_King

Sleeping_King
4 years ago#8
No.

You know what I want the most from Dark Souls 2? I want it to take a long time to come out and for From to not be rushed at all. Dark Souls lost so much from being rushed, I'd rather wait and get a complete game than get another lacking one.
Reality is subjective.
Currently: Musing...

GwynsSonSolaire
4 years ago#9
Cvdf3 posted...
Cvdf3 posted...

I have always wanted to play MH.
Considering a Vita, since I could play FU on it (with 2 analogue sticks). could emulate them I suppose

I own FU on vita. Its much better with dual analogues, and you can play online with a ps3.

To below poster.

I dont want the game rushed. I just want more info. Perhaps a image in game. perhaps some gameplay.

The game is 25% complete. Why not a single in game asset?

User Info: AIreadylnUse

AIreadylnUse
4 years ago#10

A man can dream... a man can dream.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. We NEED MORE Dark Souls 2 info. I cant live any longer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived