---
black fc 4513 0412 5368 psn xDrakeXO
#3Cvdf3Posted 1/30/2013 10:21:01 PM
GwynsSonSolaire posted...
I live for this franchise (srs)

I'm not sure that's healthy

I suspect it will be a while for new info though :/
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.
#4GwynsSonSolaire(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 10:21:44 PM
This is the only game series i even enjoy now.

Every other game ******* bores me .

All i can do now is replay demons and dark over and over.
#5Cvdf3Posted 1/30/2013 10:30:14 PM

Been there. This series got me into challenge runs though so I have been going back to some older games I liked and seeing what I can do. There are some other games I am interested in for their design aspects (the original Castlevania for instance; basically a lot of older games before my time or games exclusive to a system I didn't have).
The only games coming out that I am even slightly interested in are DkSII and ARMA 3.
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.
#6GwynsSonSolaire(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 10:33:16 PM
Cvdf3 posted...

Been there. This series got me into challenge runs though so I have been going back to some older games I liked and seeing what I can do. There are some other games I am interested in for their design aspects (the original Castlevania for instance; basically a lot of older games before my time or games exclusive to a system I didn't have).
The only games coming out that I am even slightly interested in are DkSII and ARMA 3.

I do quite enjoy the arcade Castlvania HD game. Its just a grind though.

Only thing im looking forward to is darksouls2 and hopefully a Monster Hunter game on a non nintendo console one day
#7Cvdf3Posted 1/30/2013 10:47:31 PM
Cvdf3 posted...

Only thing im looking forward to is darksouls2 and hopefully a Monster Hunter game on a non nintendo console one day

I have always wanted to play MH.
Considering a Vita, since I could play FU on it (with 2 analogue sticks). could emulate them I suppose
---
#8Sleeping_KingPosted 1/30/2013 10:52:37 PM
No.

You know what I want the most from Dark Souls 2? I want it to take a long time to come out and for From to not be rushed at all. Dark Souls lost so much from being rushed, I'd rather wait and get a complete game than get another lacking one.
---
Reality is subjective.
Currently: Musing...
#9GwynsSonSolaire(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 11:04:52 PM
Cvdf3 posted...
Cvdf3 posted...

I have always wanted to play MH.
Considering a Vita, since I could play FU on it (with 2 analogue sticks). could emulate them I suppose

I own FU on vita. Its much better with dual analogues, and you can play online with a ps3.

To below poster.

I dont want the game rushed. I just want more info. Perhaps a image in game. perhaps some gameplay.

The game is 25% complete. Why not a single in game asset?
#10AIreadylnUsePosted 1/31/2013 12:17:00 AM

A man can dream... a man can dream.