We NEED MORE Dark Souls 2 info. I cant live any longer

#11seyyjJPosted 1/31/2013 12:58:50 AM
Yo everybody calm down and start those DkS to relieve the biggest ache.
#12Blue_DekuPosted 1/31/2013 4:09:35 AM
I got yo derk serls 2 info, home slice. When you kindle one fire, all fires get that level of kindling. You can warp between bonfires after the first or second boss. You can have up to 3 bloodstains to reduce the chance of losing your souls and humanity. No more repairing gear. My crystal ball has seen this and more...
---
Video games don't make people violent... and I'll kill anyone who disagrees!
#13AbramelinPosted 1/31/2013 4:16:39 AM
GwynsSonSolaire posted...

The game is 25% complete. Why not a single in game asset?

If I were making a game, the first 25% would not be pretty to look at. It would be basic polygons, maps, game mechanics/formulas, story ideas/rough scripts, concept art, and ideas. The polygons would be ugly, the mechanics are usually not released at all, and the other stuff will not be released. The concept art is all I'd ever release, but even then, so much is up in the air that I wouldn't want to risk people being disappointed that enemy XYZ didn't make it into the game.
---
Opinions are immunity to being told you're wrong.
"I AM SO ANGRY MY PERIODS ARE CAPITALIZED> " - DurpDurpDurp
#14westergoonPosted 1/31/2013 5:23:34 AM
Cvdf3 posted...
Cvdf3 posted...
This is the only game series i even enjoy now.

Every other game ******* bores me .

All i can do now is replay demons and dark over and over.

Been there. This series got me into challenge runs though so I have been going back to some older games I liked and seeing what I can do. There are some other games I am interested in for their design aspects (the original Castlevania for instance; basically a lot of older games before my time or games exclusive to a system I didn't have).
The only games coming out that I am even slightly interested in are DkSII and ARMA 3.

I do quite enjoy the arcade Castlvania HD game. Its just a grind though.

Only thing im looking forward to is darksouls2 and hopefully a Monster Hunter game on a non nintendo console one day

I have always wanted to play MH.
Considering a Vita, since I could play FU on it (with 2 analogue sticks). could emulate them I suppose

MH Tri for the Wii does look like fun... my only concern is the apparent need for online co-op to really get the most out of that game.

I agree with the sentiment for not rushing DkS II... I'd rather they (From) take their time and fully explore / refine all the concepts in the game.
---
HEY GURL
#15d3dsightPosted 1/31/2013 6:16:50 AM
I NEED gameplay footage.

I need some new info.

I live for this franchise (srs)

Have you seen these yet?

http://www.polygon.com/2013/1/26/3919016/from-software-dark-souls-2-photos
#16shadowsofdawnPosted 1/31/2013 6:32:32 AM

Weren't you the one that was eagerly awaiting the BO2 DLC? lol
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#17closetkpopfanPosted 1/31/2013 7:11:08 AM
westergoon posted...
Cvdf3 posted...
Cvdf3 posted...

Been there. This series got me into challenge runs though so I have been going back to some older games I liked and seeing what I can do. There are some other games I am interested in for their design aspects (the original Castlevania for instance; basically a lot of older games before my time or games exclusive to a system I didn't have).
The only games coming out that I am even slightly interested in are DkSII and ARMA 3.

I do quite enjoy the arcade Castlvania HD game. Its just a grind though.

Only thing im looking forward to is darksouls2 and hopefully a Monster Hunter game on a non nintendo console one day

I have always wanted to play MH.
Considering a Vita, since I could play FU on it (with 2 analogue sticks). could emulate them I suppose

MH Tri for the Wii does look like fun... my only concern is the apparent need for online co-op to really get the most out of that game.

I agree with the sentiment for not rushing DkS II... I'd rather they (From) take their time and fully explore / refine all the concepts in the game.

All the Monster Hunter games can be played solo, and have their own single player modes. Monster Hunter Tri has a unique boss for single player, and online has a few unique to online, but those can still be done solo. Co-op only speeds things up, kind of like this game.

Although you probably don't want to spend $300 on a Wii U, MH3 Ultimate is coming out in March and has way more content then Tri. The Wii U was worth alone to me for MH, because it's one of the series I've put more hours into then anything else. That's not even playing the hand held MH's either, basically just the original on PS2 and Tri. Plus I always play Zeldas, Metroids, Smash Bros, etc...so it was an easy decision for me to get one.
---
http://s1.postimage.org/fm1o7jxqn/secret.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ezujF.jpg
#18CryofthePlanetPosted 1/31/2013 8:28:10 AM
I NEED gameplay footage.

I need some new info.

I live for this franchise (srs)

Lol... "srs," be patient. At least they announce this game and *work* on it, not announce it and start production 3 years later a la Square Enix with Versus XIII. Just relax, you haven't been waiting that long.
---
Check out my band! I'm the bassist :3
http://www.reverbnation.com/atdeathsbehest
#19arcnetPosted 1/31/2013 11:56:06 AM
Sleeping_King posted...
No.

You know what I want the most from Dark Souls 2? I want it to take a long time to come out and for From to not be rushed at all. Dark Souls lost so much from being rushed, I'd rather wait and get a complete game than get another lacking one.

I miss From's one game per series per year production cycle. But good grief if its going to take 120 hours to finish the game just once, and watch the other ending on Youtube, I dunno. Dark Souls seems like a very small world because the areas are so small and not really fully realized, but there is enough content there to be 4 of From's PS2 gen games.

I am disappointed to see From' releasing CGI teaser trailers. Maybe Demon's Souls got the same treatment, but it seemed to me like Armored Core V (four years in the making) was the first time the CGI wasn't just something to treat players to at the start of the game.

I expect these kinds of hollow promotions from companies with less class (I give From' the benefit of doubt) but then again we probably know what 2 will look like already.

I didn't like the mask wearer's. Guyra was cute.
---
Remember, this is Gamefaqs:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/661226-pokemon-black-version-2/64668593
#20ShadowrulerPosted 1/31/2013 1:35:23 PM
AIreadylnUse posted...

A man can dream... a man can dream.

I really don't understand why it's so hard for them to put it on a Sony console now. It originated on the PS2! The PSP versions are awesome and all, but I want another console version of MH. On the PS3? Would be amazing...
Farming for shards in this game is so easy compared to farming for items in MH. I must have spent a hundred hours doing nothing but killing Rathalos again and again in the original MH, trying to get a plate drop. But I prevailed eventually.
I see a lot of parallels between Souls and MH actually, I think that's why I've come to love DkS so much.
---
Soldier Gamer - PSN: orbajo