Why do so many players look stupid?

#111AwesomeOpossum2Posted 2/5/2013 7:50:17 PM
I gotta start coming back around more often...
---
"The world is cruel to shiny things...". -Lucky
Psn: A-Train1982
#112Fo_lc_usPosted 2/5/2013 9:45:44 PM
Cvdf3 posted...
X-PICU-X posted...
cronotis posted...
Momma always said...

always be yourself & forget bout the rest...

This post make me wanna do a "stupid looking build" with:

Cod
Chain armor
Giant gaunlets
Hsw
Ap+5
Oic
Chaos blade

Yeah lets try it out...tc I'll let you know how did it go when I finish it.

As everyone said earlier, the gear isn't magic. You still need to actually be good.

No, you autowin. The game glitches and you auto win. But if the other guy is wearing something that isn't totally minmaxed and passes an invisible "skillcheck" barrier, the game makes him win sometimes,
---
GT: remShotz
Speakeasy member.
#113Big_Boar(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 5:07:10 AM
dthomas125 posted...
Just because you think someones armor/build looks stupid, doesn't mean they think it looks stupid.

The post should say, "Why don't all the players in the online community wear what I think looks cool?"

Well you don't say? I really wish I had that kind of innovative thinking when I first posted the topic. You sure are smart!

Have you even read the other posts? Obviously that is not what I meant; to save you time here is the point again:

I would like to see a little more variety in pvp player gear other than the usual stat setups, yes I realize everyone does not have the same opinion as me on what gear looks cool and no, I do not really care I just thought it was a bit of a shame given the cool sets in the game.

I really hope you read this and it doesn't hurt your brain too much, I know you can't process things too good after the accident.
#114X-PICU-XPosted 2/6/2013 6:21:34 AM
Cvdf3 posted...
X-PICU-X posted...
cronotis posted...
Momma always said...

always be yourself & forget bout the rest...

Cod
Chain armor
Giant gaunlets
Hsw
Ap+5
Oic
Chaos blade

As everyone said earlier, the gear isn't magic. You still need to actually be good.

(ssshhh I know I know its to mess around with tc) halfway there & I'm starting to like it yeah!!!
---
PS3 ID: X-PICU-X
"life its simple...just take choices & never look back"
#115westergoonPosted 2/6/2013 6:35:25 AM
EpicNameNo posted...
Big_Boar posted...
Why do nearly all Dark Souls players gear their character based on pvp stats when there are so many cool armor sets in the game?

This makes most players look ridiculous, often with havel armor, mask of the child etc. I wear full set of black knight gear with +5 lightening claymore and wolf ring to ensure I pass the poise threshold. I can still manage to rack up 15-20 invasion kills at a time which just goes to show you don't always need the horrible looking gear.

I almost never see a player with one of the cool looking sets on. Am I missing something or does nobody care what they look like in this game?

Cause when it comes to online games now, people only care about winning since they lose in real life. *snap* Did I say the truth on accident. =o
---

As I was reading the "snap" I imagined you giving a snap with attitude a la the Men on Film skit from In living Color...
---
HEY GURL
#116Big_Boar(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 6:47:10 AM
X-PICU-X posted...

Cod
Chain armor
Giant gaunlets
Hsw
Ap+5
Oic
Chaos blade

(ssshhh I know I know its to mess around with tc) halfway there & I'm starting to like it yeah!!!

Oh You! I have so been messed with! You are such a good messer!

When I read your post, I didn't think I was being messed with, but to now find out I WAS being messed with all along......... well sir I salute your remarkable messing ability and wit.

My sides are now split after realizing the mess, but don't stop doing what you do, you have real talent for messing.
#117X-PICU-XPosted 2/6/2013 7:08:46 AM
Big_Boar posted...
X-PICU-X posted...

Cod
Chain armor
Giant gaunlets
Hsw
Ap+5
Oic
Chaos blade

Oh You! I have so been messed with! You are such a good messer!

When I read your post, I didn't think I was being messed with, but to now find out I WAS being messed with all along......... well sir I salute your remarkable messing ability and wit.

My sides are now split after realizing the mess, but don't stop doing what you do, you have real talent for messing.

yeah, oh I'm so awesome I knew it.
---
PS3 ID: X-PICU-X
"life its simple...just take choices & never look back"
#118FishInMyPantsPosted 2/6/2013 11:11:41 AM
westergoon posted...
In living Color...

I miss In Living Color...

*reminisces*
---
PREPARE TO DIE.
"... I don't know what disgusts me more, your cowardice or your stupidity."