been playing dragon's dogma ... sure do miss this game and this board

#1fafillionairePosted 1/31/2013 2:01:03 PM
You gotta see all the whiny pathetic dorks over on DDs board, it makes me cringe every time I need to go on there to ask a question. Sounds real corny but its like this game is for adults and other RPGs are for kids ... can't wait for DS2!
---
I like my women like I like my coffee ...... not wearing a shirt
PSN: PurplM3snJetskis ... I do 200 push-ups a night just in case I ever meet Sara Underwood
#2HolyGravePosted 1/31/2013 2:03:46 PM
People at the DD board are really helpfull and nice.
---
http://imgur.com/8F0jB
Alyn shir is hot.
#3AtrabiliousPosted 1/31/2013 2:11:55 PM
360 DD board is awesome. Lotta nice people there who'll help you out with whatever you need, and if they can't they'll tell you how.

Can't speak for the PS3 DD board, who I assume you're referencing, since I don't post there.

Anyway, how is this board any less cringe inducing? It's full of trolls and douchebags, and people who whine over, hell, I dunno, everything.
---
| Xbox 360: Atrabilious/ClassiestFiddle/Phantom Ostrava | PS3: Jazzy_Bones |
Rent my Dragon's Dogma pawns on my Xbox GT's.
#4zyrax2301Posted 1/31/2013 2:13:28 PM
The DD boards are good, wtf are you talking about?
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#5HolyGravePosted 1/31/2013 2:13:36 PM
Atrabilious posted...
360 DD board is awesome. Lotta nice people there who'll help you out with whatever you need, and if they can't they'll tell you how.

Can't speak for the PS3 DD board, who I assume you're referencing, since I don't post there.

Anyway, how is this board any less cringe inducing? It's full of trolls and douchebags, and people who whine over, hell, I dunno, everything.

Yeah, people on the ps3 dd board helped me out with a bunch of tips and pawns i could use, they even gave me end game items to make i a little bit easier for me.
---
http://imgur.com/8F0jB
Alyn shir is hot.
#6fafillionaire(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 2:32:20 PM
The random trolls and doucgbags make it fun, nobody likes anyone that's nice all the time. Why do you think hot girls are always bit**es, or guys that are jerks are the ones they choose. A good argument and someone saying your game sucks is needed if you ask me, show some confrontational and deliberation skills. At the same time give the help people are looking for, like happens on this board .... the DD board every post reeks of "yeaaa!! A new friend" or "hey you hurt my feelings"
---
I like my women like I like my coffee ...... not wearing a shirt
PSN: PurplM3snJetskis ... I do 200 push-ups a night just in case I ever meet Sara Underwood
#7AsellusaPosted 1/31/2013 2:39:07 PM
I've always found them helpful, lol.
---
[PSN: kaliechancan]
I have crap luck and find glitches everywhere.
#8YuenkuPosted 1/31/2013 2:57:11 PM
DD people are generally nice. Its not like its a Pvp game, afterall.

This topic fails xD
---
~**Lolicon Pride**~
#9De-PandoPosted 1/31/2013 3:02:01 PM
HolyGrave posted...
Atrabilious posted...

Yeah, people on the ps3 dd board helped me out with a bunch of tips and pawns i could use, they even gave me end game items to make i a little bit easier for me.

The DD community is one of the best ive ever seen.
---
I keep waiting for Aldous Huxley's ghost to show up and say " I told you So!"