SL 125 Dex/ Faith advice

#1mychocoboscoolPosted 1/31/2013 3:30:57 PM
I never really made a good 125 Build. The only one I have was a mistake due to me liking dex but at the time I put in too much Strength.

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=312175708143465233

I notice if I put Mask of mother on it weighs the exact same as thiefs mask and I go to 1903 HP but 385 defense but does this make me a #tryhard2skilled4u guy?

16 Strength due to Claymore use potentially

Also Black Flame for when Sunlight Blade runs out on weapon

Any other advice on this?
---
"Nothing is impossible" is a false quote because then something that is impossible is impossible.
PSN: Pack_517
#2Tr1pLe-Posted 1/31/2013 4:43:28 PM
mychocoboscool posted...
I never really made a good 125 Build. The only one I have was a mistake due to me liking dex but at the time I put in too much Strength.

I notice if I put Mask of mother on it weighs the exact same as thiefs mask and I go to 1903 HP but 385 defense but does this make me a #tryhard2skilled4u guy?

Looks solid, i would quip MoM or CoD, if CoD adjust end and put into vit. I would lose the shield and place both pyro flame and canvas for l1 and l2, and quip composite bow for r2. Or drop the pyro glove and black flame, for composite bow and the regeneration miracle. U will do fine as is, just change the head piece.
#3Drago77Posted 1/31/2013 5:08:40 PM
Looks good, I would also recommend SKS as your backup weapon for when the buff runs out (if you can make room for it).
---
www.youtube.com/ivandrago2k
PSN:Halle_Berry
#4mychocoboscool(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 5:10:15 PM
I don't know if I can go w/o shield! What about this based on your recommendations?
I've never used replenishment much

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=132609962486874510

If I put composite bow on I need to shuffle VIt and End to 43 both to still fast roll

Tr1pLe- posted...
mychocoboscool posted...

Looks solid, i would quip MoM or CoD, if CoD adjust end and put into vit. I would lose the shield and place both pyro flame and canvas for l1 and l2, and quip composite bow for r2. Or drop the pyro glove and black flame, for composite bow and the regeneration miracle. U will do fine as is, just change the head piece.

---
"Nothing is impossible" is a false quote because then something that is impossible is impossible.
#5Tr1pLe-Posted 1/31/2013 5:14:59 PM
mychocoboscool posted...
I don't know if I can go w/o shield! What about this based on your recommendations?
I've never used replenishment much

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=132609962486874510

If I put composite bow on I need to shuffle VIt and End to 43 both to still fast roll

Tr1pLe- posted...
mychocoboscool posted...

U dont need to up end cause my suggestions remove the shield completely, if u need a shield, then keep it :)
#6Tr1pLe-Posted 1/31/2013 5:19:15 PM
That build is fine too, use a +15 bow. I didnt take the time to min/max ur armor for 53 poise, dont know if it matters to u, or u picked it out for looks.
#7mychocoboscool(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 5:24:33 PM
"U dont need to up end cause my suggestions remove the shield completely, if u need a shield, then keep it :)"

I did up the end to 43 and vit to 43 with the new link provided a few posts back. This is for PvP I assume you knew that. It'll be nice to level up and roll through PvE because I just did two characters SL 10 legit runs =)
---
#8mychocoboscool(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 5:26:25 PM
Tr1pLe- posted...
That build is fine too, use a +15 bow. I didnt take the time to min/max ur armor for 53 poise, dont know if it matters to u, or u picked it out for looks.

The best minmax with the best looks. i.e. no Waistclothes preferably. +15 bow is superior to +5 Chaos with fire arrows?
---
#9Tr1pLe-Posted 1/31/2013 5:36:50 PM
mychocoboscool posted...
Tr1pLe- posted...

The best minmax with the best looks. i.e. no Waistclothes preferably. +15 bow is superior to +5 Chaos with fire arrows?

Single damage path is better than split. But i dont know exactly how low that single path AR can be before the split can overtake it without testing. With 16/40 i would go +15 with large arrows and poison. Any reason u have 16 str when the uchi only needs 14? Are u swappin out for chaos blade post buff?
#10mychocoboscool(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 5:47:27 PM
Tr1pLe- posted...
mychocoboscool posted...
Tr1pLe- posted...

Single damage path is better than split. But i dont know exactly how low that single path AR can be before the split can overtake it without testing. With 16/40 i would go +15 with large arrows and poison. Any reason u have 16 str when the uchi only needs 14? Are u swappin out for chaos blade post buff?

I may tweak my armor (in order to still fastroll) and swap Uchi for Claymore and in order to 1h it I need 16 strength. Also to answer your 53 poise question, yes I want at least 53. I agree I heard that +15 composite with Large arrows is good and out damages +5 chaos
---