When someone invades, they insta-kill me. When I summon help, the boss kills 'em

#1GreenKnight127Posted 1/31/2013 6:01:45 PM
What's with the imbalance of skill with all these Dark Souls players?

I am TERRIBLE at pvp. I will admit that.

I am no master of perfecting builds, I'm not familiar with weapon's sweet spots, invincibility frames, whatever you want to call 'em. I don't know how to do the bottomless box glitch....I just really suck at pvp. Oh, and parrying and backstab never work for me.

When someone invades, they are ALWAYS the most powerfully ridiculous person I've ever seen. They walk up to me and wail me with some ridiculous sword I can never seem to identify (and I have beaten this game several times)....and they make me stagger....and then it's one quick hit and all my health is gone.

I never know what hit me. It's just nuts. I was Soul Level 30, and this dude invades my game with Gwyn's sword....and he could wield it easily. He was an overpowered monstrosity....and I don't know how that's even possible within the range of soul level 30.

Where are players like this when I need their HELP???

Every time I summon a buddy....they are naked....and wielding a short sword. Ooohhhhh look, he's showing off the fact that he unlocked the dragon torso!!! LIKE I NEVER SAW THAT BEFORE!!!! Congrats.....you just died in one hit from the boss I needed your help killing.

Speaking of which.

*van explodes*
---
Cheetah Yee-HT Skip-OT no tso-p tsum ooh sen-o eht era s11ort Tenner-ettni laer eht.
#2ZezrsPosted 1/31/2013 6:11:54 PM
The real Dark Souls begins here.
#3zyrax2301Posted 1/31/2013 6:14:20 PM
Are you on PS3?
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#4CaptainWolfPosted 1/31/2013 7:25:03 PM
Heh, heh. White Phantoms.
Basically cannon fodder, half of the time.
---
Xbox LIVE: Hellwolf8400 PSN: hellwolf84
FluffyDemon38 is my brother, not my alt.
#5OfficeUtilitiesPosted 1/31/2013 7:47:50 PM
zyrax2301 posted...
Are you on PS3?

Well this is the PS3 section.
#6zyrax2301Posted 1/31/2013 7:52:48 PM
You never know on this board.

And don't wish for twink white phantoms, TC. They suck. They are the worst thing in this game. Better you and a pair of complete noobs go at it as a team instead of some golden lightning-wielding lame-ass soloing the whole level for you.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.