Trade for DLC items

#1beggargirlPosted 2/1/2013 9:36:24 AM
Hey guys, I don't have the DLC and was wondering if anyone had a bunch of items to trade. I have slabs and such.

Mostly would like the obsidian sword and maybe chesters outfit. Also maybe the tracer pair.
#2hemphoarderPosted 2/1/2013 9:46:21 AM
I have chesters and tracers. I may be on later tonight so send me a message if you haven't already found someone.
---
I couldn't care less...
PSN:Sleepyydwarf
#3beggargirl(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 11:20:53 AM
Bumpity.

I don't need the tracers anymore.
#4brandonfordPosted 2/1/2013 11:32:45 AM
I have the obsidian sword and other stuff, I'll be on late tonight and all weekend.

Shoot me a message.
---
PSN Odinson31
#5beggargirl(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 11:33:31 AM
Hm. I wasn't going to be online tonight, but I guess I could pop on.
#6brandonfordPosted 2/1/2013 11:43:02 AM(edited)
I'm looking for some Shiva weapons if you have any of those, I'm a Path of the Dragon +3 and don't want to leave the covenant to get them.

Looking for Iron Round Shield, Demon's Great Machete and Demon's Greataxe. Any of these.

I have Manus Soul, Soul of Artorias and can get whatever gear you're looking for.
---
PSN Odinson31
#7beggargirl(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 11:44:48 AM
brandonford posted...
I'm looking for some Shiva weapons if you have any of those, I'm a Path of the Dragon +3 and don't want to leave the covenant to get them.

Looking for Iron Round Shield, Demon's Great Machete and Demon's Greataxe. Any of these.

I have Manus Soul, Soul of Artorias and can get whatever gear you're looking for.

I can run to shiva and grab stuff. Uchi washing poles and shotels?
#8brandonfordPosted 2/1/2013 11:48:03 AM
beggargirl posted...
brandonford posted...

Can't use the Dex weapons, I don't even have the 16 it takes to use the Obsidian Sword lol.
---
PSN Odinson31
#9beggargirl(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 11:49:36 AM
brandonford posted...
beggargirl posted...
brandonford posted...

Can't use the Dex weapons, I don't even have the 16 it takes to use the Obsidian Sword lol.

Ill head to shiva now.
#10beggargirl(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 11:55:07 AM
k

Got a couple demon greataxes and machetes if you want them.