Trade for DLC items

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Trade for DLC items
4 years ago#1
Hey guys, I don't have the DLC and was wondering if anyone had a bunch of items to trade. I have slabs and such.

Mostly would like the obsidian sword and maybe chesters outfit. Also maybe the tracer pair.
4 years ago#2
I have chesters and tracers. I may be on later tonight so send me a message if you haven't already found someone.
I couldn't care less...
PSN:Sleepyydwarf
4 years ago#3
Bumpity.

I don't need the tracers anymore.
4 years ago#4
I have the obsidian sword and other stuff, I'll be on late tonight and all weekend.

Shoot me a message.
PSN Odinson31
4 years ago#5
Hm. I wasn't going to be online tonight, but I guess I could pop on.
4 years ago#6
I'm looking for some Shiva weapons if you have any of those, I'm a Path of the Dragon +3 and don't want to leave the covenant to get them.

Looking for Iron Round Shield, Demon's Great Machete and Demon's Greataxe. Any of these.

I have Manus Soul, Soul of Artorias and can get whatever gear you're looking for.
PSN Odinson31
4 years ago#7
brandonford posted...
I'm looking for some Shiva weapons if you have any of those, I'm a Path of the Dragon +3 and don't want to leave the covenant to get them.

Looking for Iron Round Shield, Demon's Great Machete and Demon's Greataxe. Any of these.

I have Manus Soul, Soul of Artorias and can get whatever gear you're looking for.

I can run to shiva and grab stuff. Uchi washing poles and shotels?
4 years ago#8
beggargirl posted...
brandonford posted...

Can't use the Dex weapons, I don't even have the 16 it takes to use the Obsidian Sword lol.
PSN Odinson31
4 years ago#9
brandonford posted...
beggargirl posted...
brandonford posted...

Can't use the Dex weapons, I don't even have the 16 it takes to use the Obsidian Sword lol.

Ill head to shiva now.
4 years ago#10
k

Got a couple demon greataxes and machetes if you want them.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Trade for DLC items

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived