Help! I'm stuck in Sens!

#11HolyGravePosted 2/2/2013 2:27:44 AM
Don't disconnect like everyone suggests here, it's the lowest action you can do online.
---
http://imgur.com/8F0jB
Alyn shir is hot.
#12Ryphis_DemeanorPosted 2/2/2013 2:44:09 AM
Don't listen to "Don't disconnect guy"

Do whatever you want. These invaders are spending their entire night trying to get a laugh out of your lack of knowledge about the game. The only true way to defeat them is kick them from your game, suicide where they never see it, or walk through the boss fog as they are right about to back stab you. I personally have never disconnected just like you TC but in the case of Senn's Fortress, the very level itself is the true enemy. I never had any luck on my first time through with white phantoms. Just get through Sens preferably hollow. There is a bonfire past where you are at that you can go back to human form and have people help you with the boss. There is also Iron Tarkus, an NPC white phantom that is right off the path of the boss that you can summon to help, and he is a true badass.
#13HolyGravePosted 2/2/2013 2:46:48 AM
Ryphis_Demeanor posted...

Do whatever you want. These invaders are spending their entire night trying to get a laugh out of your lack of knowledge about the game. The only true way to defeat them is kick them from your game, suicide where they never see it, or walk through the boss fog as they are right about to back stab you. I personally have never disconnected just like you TC but in the case of Senn's Fortress, the very level itself is the true enemy. I never had any luck on my first time through with white phantoms. Just get through Sens preferably hollow. There is a bonfire past where you are at that you can go back to human form and have people help you with the boss. There is also Iron Tarkus, an NPC white phantom that is right off the path of the boss that you can summon to help, and he is a true badass.

No, don't disconnect. If you want no invaders just go hollow, but don't disconnect.
---
http://imgur.com/8F0jB
Alyn shir is hot.
#14Ryphis_DemeanorPosted 2/2/2013 4:34:49 AM
Disconnect just because he says not too!

The main thing is don't let anyone control you or tell you how to play the game. You are free fight for your life and do whatever it takes to not be controlled!

*Flips off everyone*
#15altrichPosted 2/2/2013 5:21:20 AM
HolyGrave posted...
Don't disconnect like everyone suggests here, it's the lowest action you can do online.

let's not lie to ourselves.
There are worse things that an invader can do such as tricking the host to aggro/kill important NPCs. If the invader can laugh about such thing and view it just as a higher echelon of trolling then why can't the host do a higher level of anti-trolling which is DCing out (however douchey it is to you).

I personally never DC in the 400+ hours i spent in this game and would easily agree with you if the disconnecting is done in the middle of a duel. But again, keep in mind this is random invasion. Anything goes for both the invader & the invadee, and personally I would love to hear some hatemail stories from people who DC'ed during an invasion.
---
total return swap against libor +165 bps. what do?
#16ISayNyaPosted 2/2/2013 6:03:07 AM
You can try to poison arrow or dung pie him. And yeah, you shouldn't be human in lower Sen, absolutely no reason to do that - unless you're a masochist and like trolls.
#17De-PandoPosted 2/2/2013 8:15:30 AM
HolyGrave posted...
Ryphis_Demeanor posted...

No, don't disconnect. If you want no invaders just go hollow, but don't disconnect.

Never Disconnect. I have done so only once, when my router actually turned off and broke. For that situation, either range, or poison, or walk to the beggining of the area and summon a friend or two. or just dont fight, put up PiP and watch the news or somethhing, eat a bagel- waste the invaders time, in other words. Eventually, if he persists, just fight him. WotG has three casts, if i'm not mistaken. just let him use those up, so take off armor, start ninja flipping, et cetera.
---
I keep waiting for Aldous Huxley's ghost to show up and say " I told you So!"
#18TetsumariPosted 2/2/2013 8:27:41 AM
Sleeping_King posted...
Tetsumari posted...
Log off when trolls enter and start that sort of stuff, or get trolled.

But wouldn't that be rage quitting? I'm no rage quitter.

It isn't out of rage if you aren't full of rage.
---
Playing(PS3&PC): GTA4-TBoGT/Tales of Graces/PSOBB/WKC2/DFO/DkS/DeS/MGS4/DBZ RB2/SC5/Starhawk/LBP2/etc.
PSNs: saicreed and Saicreed2
#19KingofKHPosted 2/2/2013 1:57:54 PM
Just disconnect. Literally no reason not to, and anyone saying otherwise needs a massive reality check. What he's doing is much worse as far as griefing goes.
#20m415mikePosted 2/2/2013 2:26:54 PM
Learn how to deal with it. You won't do that if you disconnect. What SL are you? I can walk you through Sen's if you'd rather do that. I can handle invaders pretty well.