Be honest, is PvP 99% a waste of human productivity? What about single player?

#51arcnet(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 4:23:48 PM(edited)
You probably don't notice if but if you ignore all of the asylum escapees of the internet there is good conversation to be had, usually indicated by paragraphs, as in more than one, vocabulary, punctuation, opinions, sensitivity to subjectivity.

Anywhere you go where there are people there are madmen howling on the street corners. It would be nice if kids were locked up until they are 21 with their own internet. But until then it is what it is.

EDITED: might I add that everyone saying video games are not productive, as if a video game has never produced a single thought, I am positive will all agree that a trip to a bathroom stall is just as productive as flapping your arms in the wind. Does culture get any lower than this? Probably.
---
Remember, this is Gamefaqs:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/661226-pokemon-black-version-2/64668593
#52HadokenUnitedPosted 2/6/2013 4:24:06 PM
I don't get why people say they feel productive when they consume things like games. Consuming =/= producing, it is literally impossible for you to feel productive when gaming.
---
Lady GaGa<3
#53Cvdf3Posted 2/6/2013 6:31:30 PM
arcnet posted...
You probably don't notice if but if you ignore all of the asylum escapees of the internet there is good conversation to be had, usually indicated by paragraphs, as in more than one, vocabulary, punctuation, opinions, sensitivity to subjectivity.

Anywhere you go where there are people there are madmen howling on the street corners. It would be nice if kids were locked up until they are 21 with their own internet. But until then it is what it is.

EDITED: might I add that everyone saying video games are not productive, as if a video game has never produced a single thought, I am positive will all agree that a trip to a bathroom stall is just as productive as flapping your arms in the wind. Does culture get any lower than this? Probably.

This basically sums up why your posts are awful.

You completely avoid any points, degenerate to insults if someone questions you, and do it all in a nonsensical manner bereft of any clear point.
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.
#54arcnet(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 4:09:30 PM
HadokenUnited posted...
I don't get why people say they feel productive when they consume things like games. Consuming =/= producing, it is literally impossible for you to feel productive when gaming.

Believe or not you are producing activity in your brain that affects the outcome of the person you will become and the achievements you will be responsible for.

Cvdf3 posted...
arcnet posted...

This basically sums up why your posts are awful.

You completely avoid any points, degenerate to insults if someone questions you, and do it all in a nonsensical manner bereft of any clear point.

The antisocial posts in this thread should all be subject to swift moderation, if only I could one click the things and didn't feel bad about wasting a moderators time I would gladly flag them in hopes of as many trouble makers as possible getting themselves banned.

Anywhere people post comments online you get the same rabid idiot flailings of hapless losers with sod all to do. It's amazing there are not more of them. It's not your business to rate posts. If Gamefaqs had a rating system you would be surprised to find sophomoric harassment posts immediately down rated into the abyss from where they come.

News flash. It's the 21st century. I don't know what kind of a hellhole country you live in. But where I am from being a bully, making a fool of yourself, being unhelpful. It's kind of on the way out.
---
#55ScarletStriderPosted 2/7/2013 4:22:03 PM
Cvdf3 is the only person with sense and sanity here.
You sir, are a hero.
---
PSN: Tensa_Strider
XBL/GFWL: TStr1derT
#56arcnet(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 10:48:45 AM(edited)
Yeah there is a reason there is no option to write reviews for forum posts.

EDITED: Or reviews of reviews for that matter. Sanity. Check.
---