best to worst- starting classes

#1DFlo15Posted 2/2/2013 8:52:00 AM
I know its the beginning so it shouldnt matter TOO MUCH but i chose a wanderer while my brother is a knight, and granted his game feels much easier when it comes to giant bosses:/ lol
---
Why is yukkiko such a pain in the ass to use?;/
#2GojomezPosted 2/2/2013 8:54:38 AM
I made a knight, and he was clunky as hell till I got Havel's ring. Now I move like a rogue, but use Knights armor set and a claymore.

If I put on some heavy leather I can move even faster.
#3LordkeybladePosted 2/2/2013 8:59:53 AM
I always pick thief.
---
With the new patch, Trusty Patches is now 50% more trusty.
Also im the official Chaos Rapier of the Dark Souls Boards.
#4MrSmi7hPosted 2/2/2013 9:06:43 AM
Build wise? Cleric, Pyromancer, Bandit, and Warrior are the best ones, like "temple knight" was for most builds on DeS.

The worst is the deprived.

If you're talking about who makes the game easier, without knowing where the good stuff is, I'd say...not sure...
---
My Murakumo duel vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=and0qFN4cpI
#5LordkeybladePosted 2/2/2013 9:13:33 AM
How is deprived the worst? Hes the hardest in the beginning but you go pick up the bandit set fast if you want armor. He has 11 in all stats, he doesnt major in anything ut he has wven stats, making builds easier.
---
With the new patch, Trusty Patches is now 50% more trusty.
Also im the official Chaos Rapier of the Dark Souls Boards.
#6DFlo15(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 9:14:45 AM
MrSmi7h posted...
Build wise? Cleric, Pyromancer, Bandit, and Warrior are the best ones, like "temple knight" was for most builds on DeS.

The worst is the deprived.

If you're talking about who makes the game easier, without knowing where the good stuff is, I'd say...not sure...

I think this is what i meant haha idk i like the wanderer class. Guess it really just goes down to preferebce considering how big this game is
---
Why is yukkiko such a pain in the ass to use?;/
#7MrSmi7hPosted 2/2/2013 9:15:52 AM
Lordkeyblade posted...
How is deprived the worst? Hes the hardest in the beginning but you go pick up the bandit set fast if you want armor. He has 11 in all stats, he doesnt major in anything ut he has wven stats, making builds easier.

Not sure if serious, but if you see most builds out there you will notice that people min max, which depriveds can't do...
---
My Murakumo duel vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=and0qFN4cpI
#8DagnothPosted 2/2/2013 9:25:28 AM
Deprived is best. It gives you a legit excuse to run around as a naked female player character until you find some armor, which doesnt have to happen for a LONG time if you play your cards right XD
---
IMPOSSIBRU!
#9W_S_BurroughsPosted 2/2/2013 9:58:38 AM
Wanderer is awesome once you get a decent sword, like the side sword. With a point of strength you can two-hand any 16 Str / 14 Dex weapons, like the Flamberge, Avelyn. The starting armor isn't bad once you upgrade it either.
---
smash the control images, smash the control machine.
#10YuenkuPosted 2/2/2013 11:09:28 AM
Deprived is horrible because it starts at a high SL. You literally start with wasted levels. If it started at a low level, such as Pyromancer, then sure it would be great...but it doesn't.

Its the equivalent of wasting your level ups on stats you don't need.
---
~**Lolicon Pride**~