There must be one universal thing I can say to stop getting hate mail.

#1KineticalPosted 2/2/2013 7:42:01 PM
I've ran out of block space. But I still get hate mail when I invade the forest. Quite fed up of it now, so I just ignore it which sometimes work, but at times I get constant messages demanding answers. I doubt the grief report thing does any good?

So next time, I'm going to say I'm naked with my fat mum in the bath. That should put them off messaging me.
---
I've been in my body for years.
#2HoratioCrawPosted 2/2/2013 7:43:51 PM
wear xanthous crown

no one can stay mad
---
hey coffee still rules ^-^
http://www.last.fm/user/ThomasCraw
#3Shadow286Posted 2/2/2013 7:48:40 PM
Xanthous crown, Smough's chest piece.
#4SolidKnightPosted 2/2/2013 7:54:18 PM
Saying: "You amuse me. Feel free to send me more crybaby messages." Has never failed to make them shut up in my experience.
#5Kinetical(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 8:13:55 PM
SolidKnight posted...
Saying: "You amuse me. Feel free to send me more crybaby messages." Has never failed to make them shut up in my experience.

Not with the types I play with. I swear some of them are mental, like mental home mental.
---
#6HeavensEndPosted 2/2/2013 8:20:40 PM
I like hate mail. Especially the racist ones. I just Msg them back saying how their tears are washing the dust of my tv, then thank them for saving me a chore of cleaning it myself.
---
PSN: DyingDreams
A gamer is just that, regardless of gender
#7R1masherPosted 2/2/2013 8:21:55 PM
If you ignore it then you're not reading it or responding to it... It's almost like you're not getting it.
---
R1R1R1R1R1R1
#8Kinetical(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 8:36:27 PM
R1masher posted...
If you ignore it then you're not reading it or responding to it... It's almost like you're not getting it.

Yeah, true but when you get messages from people you like...oh he's back...sigh. I've tried seeing if there is a sort list or something. But that really only works with the psn friends....sounds like a kids show.
---
#9WATAUGACJPosted 2/2/2013 9:23:26 PM
Why would you not want to get hatemail? It's one of my favorite parts of invading.
---
PSN: WATAUGACJ, DomhnallOfZena
#10Kinetical(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 9:30:14 PM
WATAUGACJ posted...
Why would you not want to get hatemail? It's one of my favorite parts of invading.

It was for me at a time too, but now its just the same old insults and rants. Though one fella did tell me to piss on the dead today...that was different.
---