There must be one universal thing I can say to stop getting hate mail.

#21Kinetical(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 8:41:18 AM
orphanjohn posted...
Kinetical posted...
I've ran out of block space. But I still get hate mail when I invade the forest. Quite fed up of it now, so I just ignore it which sometimes work, but at times I get constant messages demanding answers. I doubt the grief report thing does any good?

So next time, I'm going to say I'm naked with my fat mum in the bath. That should put them off messaging me.

Get weird with it. just respond with "So....what are you wearing?" then go from there.

I will try that. But one day I'm sure it might backfire. I'm playing now so I'll give it a go.
---
I've been in my body for years.
#22Kyuubi4269Posted 2/3/2013 8:45:45 AM
Ryphis_Demeanor posted...
Block them all is what I say. I'm done reading the random rants of angry sore losers. But I used to play Metal Gear Online so I've seen the worst of it all.

LOL MGO's worst was "GET NET NOOB" followed by a few minutes of TKing, how is that worse than gankers shouting like genocidal racists with dementia?

I miss MGO...
---
If your shop is getting shot by an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get an arrow in the knee.
PSN: Lord_of_Cinders
#23Love-WilcoxPosted 2/3/2013 9:36:49 AM
My best ever from MGO was:

"I hope your Mum gets cancer"

Sad times xD
---
Flow: 68
PSN: Love-Wilcox
#24orphanjohnPosted 2/3/2013 10:56:17 AM
Kyuubi4269 posted...
Ryphis_Demeanor posted...
Block them all is what I say. I'm done reading the random rants of angry sore losers. But I used to play Metal Gear Online so I've seen the worst of it all.

LOL MGO's worst was "GET NET NOOB" followed by a few minutes of TKing, how is that worse than gankers shouting like genocidal racists with dementia?

I miss MGO...

GG was definitely not "Good Game" in the MGO community.
---
PSN: orphanjohn/OrphanFromdabloc (DkS)
Currently playing: Dark Souls, UMvC3, Transformers: FoC, Black Ops 2
#25orphanjohnPosted 2/3/2013 10:58:24 AM
Kinetical posted...
orphanjohn posted...
Kinetical posted...
I've ran out of block space. But I still get hate mail when I invade the forest. Quite fed up of it now, so I just ignore it which sometimes work, but at times I get constant messages demanding answers. I doubt the grief report thing does any good?

So next time, I'm going to say I'm naked with my fat mum in the bath. That should put them off messaging me.

Get weird with it. just respond with "So....what are you wearing?" then go from there.

I will try that. But one day I'm sure it might backfire. I'm playing now so I'll give it a go.

If they reply with something weird, just take it up a notch.
---
#26Kyuubi4269Posted 2/3/2013 10:58:59 AM
I assumed it meant 'get gud' til MGO's servers closed.
---
If your shop is getting shot by an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get an arrow in the knee.
#27SolidKnightPosted 2/3/2013 6:15:39 PM
MGO had one of the worst communities in gaming history. Every kill was because you were lagswitching, glitching, or using a scrub tatctic that pros couldn't overcome for some reason. If you did something other than twitch shooting then you were a terrible player.
#28orphanjohnPosted 2/3/2013 10:37:18 PM
SolidKnight posted...
MGO had one of the worst communities in gaming history. Every kill was because you were lagswitching, glitching, or using a scrub tatctic that pros couldn't overcome for some reason. If you did something other than twitch shooting then you were a terrible player.

I loved MGO, but the community was a ******* wasteland.
---
#29Kyuubi4269Posted 2/3/2013 11:27:39 PM
Sounds like SOMEONE didn't get net lol No LS, MAO, glitching, hacking or scrub cries when you beat down the same player with CQC over and over and they're too bad to stop it.
---