Funny...just too funny (possible spoilers)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Funny...just too funny (possible spoilers)
3 years ago#1
I killed the Belfry Gargoyles and saved about 3000 souls bringing my totals to over 13000 souls. I was reading the walkthrough because I could not figure out where I should go, and the author mentioned a trick regards to getting 7000 souls. I watched some youtube videos on how the trick was done.

I used the Crest of Astoria to open a sealed section of the Darkroot Garden, and used myself as bait for those enemies. I cannot stop laughing seeing those enemies jump to their deaths after running up the stairs. One of the enemies just rolled off the cliff. I am able to visualize these guys dive-bombing into a pool except that that the pool is empty.
A true knight, will forsake egoism and humiliate oneself with knighthood.
Its only when weve lost everything, then we are free to do anything.--Tyler Durden
3 years ago#2
Original content posted daily, here on gamefaqs.
Where's my "Accept This Moderation with Extreme Reluctance and Resentful Glares" button?
When reading and responding to my posts, try to take it easy.
3 years ago#3

Can you sincerely shut the **** up? You've been doing nothing but be a massive dick in every topic.
http://i.imgur.com/mLCkc.png
3 years ago#4
I visualize them landing on piles of their dead selves, like a mass grave... I don't lol
R1R1R1R1R1R1
3 years ago#5
Oil_Rope_Bombs posted...
Can you sincerely shut the **** up? You've been doing nothing but be a massive dick in every topic.

You're not really in any position to complain about the quality of other people's posts, hun. Shape up yourself, then maybe I'll consider your request.
Where's my "Accept This Moderation with Extreme Reluctance and Resentful Glares" button?
When reading and responding to my posts, try to take it easy.
3 years ago#6
Oil_Rope_Bombs posted...

Agreed.
black fc 4513 0412 5368 psn xDrakeXO
3 years ago#7
R1masher posted...
I visualize them landing on piles of their dead selves, like a mass grave... I don't lol

But they vanish after dying, how can they make a pile?
Yet From should at last fix the AI of those NPCs, why they are so stupid? Artificial Idiocy sometimes makes me close to dying from excessive number of facepalms.
3 years ago#8
ISayNya posted...
R1masher posted...

Yet From should at last fix the AI of those NPCs, why they are so stupid? Artificial Idiocy sometimes makes me close to dying from excessive number of facepalms.

I said "visualize"

Visualize me naked eating a raw potato <see how that works.
R1R1R1R1R1R1
3 years ago#9
R1masher posted...
ISayNya posted...
R1masher posted...

I said "visualize"

Visualize me naked eating a raw potato <see how that works.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4emtxxX4I1rvy5bko1_250.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Funny...just too funny (possible spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived