4 Kings on NG+

#1KingScrapMetalPosted 2/3/2013 4:21:02 PM
First post ^.^

Alright, so I'm having so much trouble with these guys. The first king can two hit me and once I'm healed, the second king has already shown up.

Here's my stats and equipment:
SL 90

Vitality: 21
Attunement: 16
Endurance: 40
Strength: 14
Dexterity: 48
Resistance: base
Intelligence:base
Faith: like 12?
Humanity: 10

Weapon: Quelaag's Furysword(two handed?)/Grass Crest Shield
Armor: Wanderer Set (all upgraded to +9)
Rings: Artorias Covenant/RoFaP

So, I realize that I could probably change up some of my armor, but what would you guys recommend? Thank you for feedback in advance.
#2adacomPosted 2/3/2013 4:29:26 PM
Use pyro if you can with the dusk crown. Try to stay at his back; use the crest shield for its magic defense. And dodge. Combine your armor use the highest magic defense you can wear and some poise for the fisical. Power within also works well because the second king spawns faster than the others, so killing the first one asap its always desirable. And dodge, again.
#3PearofdeathPosted 2/3/2013 4:33:05 PM
Tank. wear full havels, dont worry about fat rolling, and use iron flesh. Their attacks will do small damage to you
#4OfficeUtilitiesPosted 2/3/2013 4:48:26 PM
Pearofdeath posted...
Tank. wear full havels, dont worry about fat rolling, and use iron flesh. Their attacks will do small damage to you

What about the attack where they eat you?
#5KingScrapMetal(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 4:52:59 PM
I'd really appreciate it if someone would run me through them. I don't wanna solo them, though I know all the pros of doing so. NA version, EST. It's 7:52pm, right now.
---
"I was once told by a man that the youth are too apathetic. I told him that the elderly are too persistent."
#6DetsuaxhePosted 2/3/2013 4:53:03 PM
OfficeUtilities posted...

You try and kill each kind before they do it, with pure DPS.
---
Where's my "Accept This Moderation with Extreme Reluctance and Resentful Glares" button?
When reading and responding to my posts, try to take it easy.
#7dantedeschain13Posted 2/3/2013 5:12:45 PM
If you can level up a bit, I can help (125) otherwise use the full havel's set, it's what I do the poise really makes the difference in that fight
#8KingScrapMetal(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 5:14:41 PM
dantedeschain13 posted...
If you can level up a bit, I can help (125) otherwise use the full havel's set, it's what I do the poise really makes the difference in that fight

I'm gonna stop for the night, I get too angry at this f****** game. So, If I do within a week or two, can I get your help?
---
"I was once told by a man that the youth are too apathetic. I told him that the elderly are too persistent."
#9dantedeschain13Posted 2/3/2013 5:16:38 PM
KingScrapMetal posted...
dantedeschain13 posted...

I'm gonna stop for the night, I get too angry at this f****** game. So, If I do within a week or two, can I get your help?

Honestly, it's for the best to take a break from this game when getting pissed. Msg me, W-Lrd_GreyWolf, I should be able to help
#10PearofdeathPosted 2/3/2013 5:20:33 PM
OfficeUtilities posted...
Pearofdeath posted...

If you're wearing full havels and have iron flesh the eat move will do like 10 damage