I have some question regarding INT/DEX build

#1doraemonllh1989Posted 2/3/2013 10:12:51 PM
I plan to get EVERY SORCERY SPELLS for my character,so I want to know that,are they anything I should or should not do so that I can get all the sorcery spells?For an example,in order to get another titanite slab in one walkthrough,I have to meet and talk to siegmeyer blah blah blah,or I have to acsend my pyro flame to +10 at least in order to meet Quelana etc.....

So are there anything I should aware of if I plan to get all the spells and important equips for an INT character?
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#2GreenKnight127Posted 2/3/2013 10:25:30 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3GreenKnight127Posted 2/3/2013 10:30:01 PM
To answer your question, what you mainly want to do is find Big Hat Logan. He's in a cage in Sen's Fortress, which is accessible once you have rang both bells.

The key for the fortress is within that level, so make sure you go back to the cage and free him before beating the boss and going to the beautiful city.

Then Big Hat Logan appears in Firelink shrine. If you have a lot of souls saved up, you can buy all his awesome spells then. Or buy them from his apprentice once he leaves firelink shrine.

You'll find Big Hat Logan in a cage AGAIN once you get to the Duke's Archives. The key for that is also within the same level.

Once saved, he'll be in the room with all the books near the bonfire before your sprint to the crystal cave. Buy all his spells.

After beating the boss, he kinda loses his mind a bit. Once you've purchased all his spells...you'll find him in "hollow" form in the room where Seath had the kill you and you wake up in the prison cell.

Kill him to get another spell. Then go back to where he was chillin' in the library and there'll be a chest with more of his stuff inside.

That should top you out for sorcery.

Oh, and the DLC.
---
Cheetah Yee-HT Skip-OT no tso-p tsum ooh sen-o eht era s11ort Tenner-ettni laer eht.
#4doraemonllh1989(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 10:31:29 PM
ok thanks,so I guess Logan quest is the only quest I need to becareful with
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#5DetsuaxhePosted 2/3/2013 10:33:40 PM
doraemonllh1989 posted...
I plan to get EVERY SORCERY SPELLS for my character,so I want to know that,are they anything I should or should not do so that I can get all the sorcery spells?For an example,in order to get another titanite slab in one walkthrough,I have to meet and talk to siegmeyer blah blah blah,or I have to acsend my pyro flame to +10 at least in order to meet Quelana etc.....

So are there anything I should aware of if I plan to get all the spells and important equips for an INT character?

Just to be safe, you should be sure you follow Big Hat Logan's sidequest. Basically, save him at Sen's Fortress and again at the Duke's Archives. If you advance the story too far past those areas, he might not sell you the sorceries you need. He teaches you the crystal sorceries and drops a unique one at the end of his questline.

Other than that, you'll need to be sure to get every sorcery that needs to be picked up in the world. Jokes aside, you will probably need the wiki to be sure you haven't missed any. I missed a few my first run, despite being pretty thorough, and had to check the wiki to finish things up on NG+.

Otherwise, though, getting all sorceries is a pretty simple task in DaS, especially compared to DeS.
---
Where's my "Accept This Moderation with Extreme Reluctance and Resentful Glares" button?
When reading and responding to my posts, try to take it easy.
#6GreenKnight127Posted 2/3/2013 10:36:23 PM
Detsuaxhe posted...
doraemonllh1989 posted...

Just to be safe, you should be sure you follow Big Hat Logan's sidequest. Basically, save him at Sen's Fortress and again at the Duke's Archives. If you advance the story too far past those areas, he might not sell you the sorceries you need. He teaches you the crystal sorceries and drops a unique one at the end of his questline.

Other than that, you'll need to be sure to get every sorcery that needs to be picked up in the world. Jokes aside, you will probably need the wiki to be sure you haven't missed any. I missed a few my first run, despite being pretty thorough, and had to check the wiki to finish things up on NG+.

Otherwise, though, getting all sorceries is a pretty simple task in DaS, especially compared to DeS.

Why did you even bother to post?

I already helped him out!

I even suggested the wiki for him!!!

Your comment was useless!!! USELESS!!!!

LMAO
---
Cheetah Yee-HT Skip-OT no tso-p tsum ooh sen-o eht era s11ort Tenner-ettni laer eht.
#7HenryKazukaPosted 2/3/2013 10:49:10 PM
Dusk of Oolacile sells spells too, if you don't know where she is look it up at some wiki, i'm sure they do a better job at explaining than me.
---
Persona! *blows his head off*
#8GreenKnight127Posted 2/3/2013 11:01:28 PM
Oh yeah!!! Dusk!!!

She's got some very unique spells (and also miracles, I think?)

After you kill the hydra in the Darkroot Basin.....use a bonfire to leave the area.

Come back to the Darkroot Basin where the Hydra was hanging out, and hug the left wall, walk past the waterfall, and you'll eventually stumble upon a golden crystal golem.

I suggest wearing the rusty ring (or whatever it's called) so you can move faster in swamp/waist high water. Kill the Golem.

DO NOT kill it with magic! There is sometimes a glitch where the magic will also kill Dusk while you kill the Golem.

Use a sword for the killing blow. Seriously.

When the golem is dead, this chick pops out. Talk to her, and say "YES I want to learn magic!" lol

Then she vanishes. Then you need to leave the area, come back in.....and near the shore where the hydra was chillin...is a rock. Right by the water. You'll see Dusk's soul sign there. You can summon her!!! (trippy).

You don't need to be human either! Buy all her spells, they are crazy :) Good for PVP.
---