s lvl 30 needs help on ornstein and smough

#1Debido24Posted 2/3/2013 11:52:06 PM
Title says it though i won't be able to get back online for 6 hours or so from now because my internet has gone out and they won't come fix it till 8am. as stated i am level 30 with dwg ring and gold hemmed set. i just cannot seem to get the hang of this fight as sorcerer. any help is apreciated and if anyone js interested in helping me with the actual fight i'd be glad to let you just add me psn Debido24. yes i play on the ps3. tips and hints are also much apreciated._

thanks;
Deb
#2DetsuaxhePosted 2/3/2013 11:55:12 PM
I'd just recommend summoning Solaire more than anything else. Just having one phantom in the battle, NPC or no, helps immensely, as they can draw aggro from at least one of the bosses. otherwise, you can grab summons pretty easily from the bonfire where Solaire is sitting.
---
Where's my "Accept This Moderation with Extreme Reluctance and Resentful Glares" button?
When reading and responding to my posts, try to take it easy.
#3Debido24(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 12:36:59 AM
I think i just got too used to my faith warrior poise tanking everything and now i can't get out of that mindser. My first playthrough was as a pyromancer and i had no issues soloing the battle. I have ring of favor and protection dwg ring , gcrest +5 shld, gold hem set and tin catalyst. should i change this at all? like is there better gear i can get for sorc at this point in the game?
#4gldtiamatPosted 2/4/2013 1:07:57 AM
Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring + Crown of Dusk will up your damage considerably. They fall like flies to magic at that point.
#5adacomPosted 2/4/2013 2:06:27 AM
Do you still need some help?