What sort of opponent do you feel is worthy of a "point down" after winning?

#1lucky_sharm19Posted 2/4/2013 1:09:44 AM
It's an awfully condescending gesture that I only reserve for forest/Kiln gankers. When I'm up against two Forest Hunters or a flasker I usually just Wave as a way of saying "Bye ****lord, have a nice day!"
---
PSN: GSPhantom
Shall we dance, my darling?
#2ParadoxBoyPosted 2/4/2013 1:12:10 AM
yep gankers, flaskers, fishers and runners
---
PSN: Apartment26
close the world, open the next
#3WafalafaugusPosted 2/4/2013 1:30:01 AM
Pretty much anybody who tries underhanded, sneaky tactics. Such as when I invade and the host tries to catch me with a WoG or firestorm spell from around a corner.
---
Use Transvestite curses or the Ghost blades to damage them.~Ahriman
#4Cvdf3Posted 2/4/2013 2:14:52 AM
Some dude tried strafe bs fishing when I summoned him in the BF. counterbs and GC spammed then I used it. Only other time I remember was a Darkmoon kept trying Force > oki Zwie 2hr2. Rollbs'd him for an instant kill all three times he invaded and did the "Point Down".

So I guess I would just reserve it for people who try stupid tactics (not necessarily "dishonorable" but just dumb).
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.
#5Ryphis_DemeanorPosted 2/4/2013 2:56:02 AM
I don't do any of the negative gestures. There's no point their failure is enough for me.
#6Renegade109Posted 2/4/2013 3:06:16 AM(edited)
Chumps who pop Divine Blessings.

I'm sorry, but if you lose to anyone not munching those down whilst you're throwing them back like candy, you are really, really bad.

And you should feel bad.
---
http://i.imgur.com/PELu7.png [] http://i.imgur.com/Um6Qk.png
~ Nothing ventured, nothing gained. ~
#7seyyjJPosted 2/4/2013 3:07:55 AM
I don't normally do any other gestures than bowing or waving but when someone does some dumb stuff, showing that he is desperately after win, I point down.
#8Dealer-of-DoomPosted 2/4/2013 7:31:32 AM
I have admittedly used it before. Usually if someone is being super cheap or annoying. But since it is commonly used NOT by people who finally beat a cheap player.... But is more frequently used by cheap players themselves after gank, hornet ringing, dark beading easy mode wins... I typically don't feel like using it.

It's always those who win in the cheapest of ways that uses tr proudest, most annoying gestures like well what is it, or pointing down. Or that stupid spam gesturing that just looks like your character is slightly wiggling.

So... Since I prefer challenging novelty builds rather than power stacked wonder bra builds, I also don't choose their gestures.

That being said... If I've Lloyd talismaned someone after he's flasked - and I kill him... I will throw an extra post-death Lloyd at his corpse.

If someone used a divine blessing, I'll munch red moss after they die. Most people think you're spamming divine blessings and it leads to hate mail quick.
#9szathmabPosted 2/4/2013 7:40:56 AM
Only person I have ever ran across who deserved a point down. Was this scrub named torebackula.
---
PSN:ALLHAILHK
A little effort here and there will serve you well, princess.
#10Dex_PyromaniacPosted 2/4/2013 7:43:21 AM
I only ever do point down when fighting friends and kicking their ass, every other time I wave/bow/joy gesture after a win.
---
GFWL - Dex Pyromaniac | Steam - dex_pyromaniac | SFxT mains: Jin, Kazuya, Heihachi, Juri, Akuma
http://www.youtube.com/user/Dexpyro <===== Dark Souls stuff