What sort of opponent do you feel is worthy of a "point down" after winning?

#11hemphoarderPosted 2/4/2013 7:57:29 AM
I only PVP in the burg now and its only necessary when some scrub doesn't emote and comes rushing at me spamming magic/R1's. The burg is a good place to gauge how an opponent will behave as there is some nice distance from the spawn point.
---
I couldn't care less...
PSN:Sleepyydwarf
#12d3dsightPosted 2/4/2013 8:14:56 AM
Bed of Chaos
#13WATAUGACJPosted 2/4/2013 9:07:56 AM
If I come back from being afk and you are backstabbing me, I'm gonna point down after I beat you anyway.
---
PSN: WATAUGACJ, DomhnallOfZena
#14MrSmi7hPosted 2/4/2013 9:19:52 AM
ParadoxBoy posted...
yep gankers, flaskers, fishers and runners

---
My Murakumo duel vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=and0qFN4cpI
#15RoxelotPosted 2/4/2013 10:42:09 AM
Me. I'm like a huge d***. Literally and figuratively.
#16acangialPosted 2/4/2013 10:53:12 AM
Invader runners in Oolicle Township without a doubt.
---
He brings whale sushi and panda kebabs to vegan potlucks - World's Most Interesting Man
#17AtrabiliousPosted 2/4/2013 11:17:39 AM
For general invasions, after almost every kill regardless of opponent. Indict me; indict me now you salty plebs.

For duelling areas, I only reserve it for divine blessing poppers/healers, gankers, jumpers, and runners. Though the latter 3 usually get 'Look Skyward' more often than point down.
---
| Xbox 360: Atrabilious/ClassiestFiddle/Phantom Ostrava | PS3: Jazzy_Bones |
Rent my Dragon's Dogma pawns on my Xbox GT's.
#18Oh_HelloPosted 2/4/2013 11:23:39 AM
none.
#19BookerVPosted 2/4/2013 12:34:51 PM
I'm curious. I've only had a handful of PvP encounters (and oddly enough I've done shockingly well) so I don't really know the etiquette yet for duels, but what is so bad about using a flask?
I've fought several people who have tried to heal with flasks against me. If they can get it off then that's my bad for not being fast enough to smack them in the face.
so what's so bad about popping a flask or some other items?
#20lucky_sharm19(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 12:52:50 PM
BookerV posted...
I'm curious. I've only had a handful of PvP encounters (and oddly enough I've done shockingly well) so I don't really know the etiquette yet for duels, but what is so bad about using a flask?
I've fought several people who have tried to heal with flasks against me. If they can get it off then that's my bad for not being fast enough to smack them in the face.
so what's so bad about popping a flask or some other items?

Flasks and humanities are fair game in random invasions. However, spamming 99 Divine Blessings? A rare item that recovers all health, cures all status ailments, and leaves you vulnerable for a smaller amount of time? That's pretty desperate.
---
PSN: GSPhantom
Shall we dance, my darling?