Can this series ever make it to WCG or Evo?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Can this series ever make it to WCG or Evo?
2 years ago#1
What do the vets think? Since lag is a common issue, if NB finds some way to host official tournaments via LAN setups (PC) or I dunno, some other way to hook up PS3s using cables that gets rid of the lag, is this game popular and good enough to get international recognition at competitive gaming events?
2 years ago#2
Lol no.
2 years ago#3
Aww c'mon. You guys like this game so much, don't you want some prestige associated with it? Have your very own Daigo moments!
2 years ago#4
First of all no. Secondly, Daigo is a scrub. Hadouken spammer who loses to Momochi and Wong on a regular basis.
---
巡音ルカ
2 years ago#5
Okay, have your Momochi, Wong and Infiltration moments! I'm sure the PvP community has some star players as well.
2 years ago#6
lmao

no
---
http://i.imgur.com/mLCkc.png
2 years ago#7
I'm really curious now. Beyond the one word answer, why are you guys against more exposure and international competition? Balance issues - but I thought Dark Souls is generally considered to be pretty balanced if we take out the lag factor i.e. no more lagstabbing? Losing that cult status? Something else?
2 years ago#8
I tried to make a serious reply, but I couldn't my composure. I just don't know how to answer this without being condescending or snide.
2 years ago#9
auraofmenace posted...
I tried to make a serious reply, but I couldn't get my composure. I just don't know how to answer this without being condescending or snide.

I'm genuinely curious. Maybe someone else wants to try if you think this is some sort of a joke?
2 years ago#10
You're not going to find someone who doesn't find this a joke, keep your tournaments out of Dark Souls, it isn't the kind of game for that kind of crap.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Can this series ever make it to WCG or Evo?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived