Can this series ever make it to WCG or Evo?

#1jackstar_rockPosted 2/4/2013 4:14:26 AM
What do the vets think? Since lag is a common issue, if NB finds some way to host official tournaments via LAN setups (PC) or I dunno, some other way to hook up PS3s using cables that gets rid of the lag, is this game popular and good enough to get international recognition at competitive gaming events?
#2seyyjJPosted 2/4/2013 5:09:32 AM
Lol no.
#3jackstar_rock(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 5:12:50 AM
Aww c'mon. You guys like this game so much, don't you want some prestige associated with it? Have your very own Daigo moments!
#4SeiryuujinPosted 2/4/2013 6:03:38 AM
First of all no. Secondly, Daigo is a scrub. Hadouken spammer who loses to Momochi and Wong on a regular basis.
---
巡音ルカ
#5jackstar_rock(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 6:08:37 AM
Okay, have your Momochi, Wong and Infiltration moments! I'm sure the PvP community has some star players as well.
#6Oil_Rope_BombsPosted 2/4/2013 6:11:48 AM
lmao

no
---
http://i.imgur.com/mLCkc.png
#7jackstar_rock(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 6:20:23 AM
I'm really curious now. Beyond the one word answer, why are you guys against more exposure and international competition? Balance issues - but I thought Dark Souls is generally considered to be pretty balanced if we take out the lag factor i.e. no more lagstabbing? Losing that cult status? Something else?
#8auraofmenacePosted 2/4/2013 6:43:58 AM
I tried to make a serious reply, but I couldn't my composure. I just don't know how to answer this without being condescending or snide.
#9jackstar_rock(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 6:48:29 AM
auraofmenace posted...
I tried to make a serious reply, but I couldn't get my composure. I just don't know how to answer this without being condescending or snide.

I'm genuinely curious. Maybe someone else wants to try if you think this is some sort of a joke?
#10Cloud-ZehroPosted 2/4/2013 6:52:15 AM
You're not going to find someone who doesn't find this a joke, keep your tournaments out of Dark Souls, it isn't the kind of game for that kind of crap.