If I'm trying to get through an area and am invaded. . .

#11Dealer-of-DoomPosted 2/4/2013 10:35:09 AM
I still mostly avoid cheap tactics... But i do fight hard...

I don't bow. Not during a random invasion that is not in a known pvp spot.

But I don't hornet ring, gold tracer spam, gc, bellow ring bunny ears dark bead. There are just some tactics and gear I don't even equip anymore. An I don't chainstab... Although on some builds I will bs a lot if I do low damage. I just play my novelty build of the moment as hard as I can... But most are not power stacking builds. I don't see the enjoyment.in that for pvp, ganking, pve or anything else.

Or rare occasion ill hornet ring kiln spawn camping gank squads. But when I'm sealing out 3v1s the challenge is in the numbers not sparring... And yes, I need to OP them to kill them through the host flasks.

But other than that... I almost never use "cheap" tactics unless its one small advantage I'm giving an underpowered build.

I have a fist weapons build that HAS to fight close. I have wog on there to combat turtles and I have hornets because I have to fight close and will get bs attacked... I therefore need to bs or parry some myself and a hornet caestus bs is not exactly OP... It just makes the build a bit viable. I tried force instead of wog and it just wasn't as effective at braking guards to preven people from turtling. It's easy to turtle on on caestus only build. Stupid sheilds. Sheilds are OP ;)
#12acangialPosted 2/4/2013 10:57:05 AM
When you are getting invaded there is really no such thing as using cheap tactics. I have been cheesed many times when I invade and I just laugh it off because I am in the invader. There are actually very few things I would even consider cheap in PvP and only for people doing the invading: BS fishers are #1, and WoG near a ledge is a close #2.
---
He brings whale sushi and panda kebabs to vegan potlucks - World's Most Interesting Man
#13acangialPosted 2/4/2013 10:59:04 AM
Dealer-of-Doom posted...
I still mostly avoid cheap tactics... But i do fight hard...

I don't bow. Not during a random invasion that is not in a known pvp spot.

But I don't hornet ring, gold tracer spam, gc, bellow ring bunny ears dark bead. There are just some tactics and gear I don't even equip anymore. An I don't chainstab... Although on some builds I will bs a lot if I do low damage. I just play my novelty build of the moment as hard as I can... But most are not power stacking builds. I don't see the enjoyment.in that for pvp, ganking, pve or anything else.

Or rare occasion ill hornet ring kiln spawn camping gank squads. But when I'm sealing out 3v1s the challenge is in the numbers not sparring... And yes, I need to OP them to kill them through the host flasks.

But other than that... I almost never use "cheap" tactics unless its one small advantage I'm giving an underpowered build.

I have a fist weapons build that HAS to fight close. I have wog on there to combat turtles and I have hornets because I have to fight close and will get bs attacked... I therefore need to bs or parry some myself and a hornet caestus bs is not exactly OP... It just makes the build a bit viable. I tried force instead of wog and it just wasn't as effective at braking guards to preven people from turtling. It's easy to turtle on on caestus only build. Stupid sheilds. Sheilds are OP ;)

I stopped bowing awhile ago when I kept getting BSed as soon as I bow.
---
He brings whale sushi and panda kebabs to vegan potlucks - World's Most Interesting Man
#14Deified_DataPosted 2/4/2013 1:36:27 PM
Just hollow yourself if you don't want to be invaded. What's the problem?
#15SolidHaseoPosted 2/4/2013 1:40:28 PM
If I'm in human form it's to co-op, if I get invaded, I generally hide somewhere to unexpectedly backstab them if they pass by....anyway how do you even invade someone? I invaded one by accident after putting down my WSS then I found out it's a glitch if that happens....I also want a giftwraith to invade me....
---
Enthusiast of the Female Body
I draw anime....
#16Dealer-of-DoomPosted 2/4/2013 5:26:59 PM
Sad. I go human to risk invasion... Not to cheese it in the event it happens. You're missing out.
#17zyrax2301Posted 2/4/2013 5:30:20 PM
Hell yeah. The best invasions are when you're swooping through a level and then BAM the host WoGs you from around a corner. Sneaky f***ers are the TASTIEST meats.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#18Dealer-of-DoomPosted 2/4/2013 5:37:26 PM
True... When they bow and crap, camping for a duel, it gets old. When you know you're foiling their fun, it makes it far more exciting. You know they'll resort to anything to stay alive, like the TC stated. And the victory is so much nastier. And you're getting indicted 9 times out of 10.

Random invasions are fun.
#19MeLikeyPiePosted 2/4/2013 5:40:41 PM
SolidHaseo posted...
If I'm in human form it's to co-op, if I get invaded, I generally hide somewhere to unexpectedly backstab them if they pass by....anyway how do you even invade someone? I invaded one by accident after putting down my WSS then I found out it's a glitch if that happens....I also want a giftwraith to invade me....

I should probably do this. Everytime I get invaded me and my phantom buddies pretty much stand our ground and wait for the BP. Then we go attack him and hope we win. >__<
---
Here I come, King of Heroes! Do you have enough weapons at your disposal? - Emiya Shirou
#20unclesokPosted 2/4/2013 5:44:36 PM
It's part of the game, why not just fight fair? I had a battle with an invader that went on for 10 minutes, and only because I thought he fell I entered the boss.

Humanity is easy to get, and even if you lose you can get it all back.

Just play offline, I am not great at PVP but I accept it as part of the game, and it has improved my skills.
---
How can men who've never seen light be enlightened?