To All Oolicle Township Invaders

#1acangialPosted 2/4/2013 9:50:18 AM
If you are losing near the bonfire and then decide your only way out is to run down the stairs to spam WoG and be aided by 6 NPCs then you are a - (timpani roll) ..................................................

SUB-CAZUL

That is all. Enjoy the rest of your day.
---
He brings whale sushi and panda kebabs to vegan potlucks - World's Most Interesting Man
#2KineticalPosted 2/4/2013 9:53:25 AM
If they invade, they can do what they want without any now supposed glitching. If summoned, then yeah that's different.
---
I've been in my body for years.
#3R1masherPosted 2/4/2013 9:57:41 AM
To all Otown hosts, hahaha (rimshot)
---
R1R1R1R1R1R1
#4iokiPosted 2/4/2013 9:59:36 AM
Kinetical posted...
If they invade, they can do what they want without any now supposed glitching. If summoned, then yeah that's different.

Yeah man. Don't be mad you lost your 3vs1. Invaders gotta do what invaders gotta do
#5LodissPosted 2/4/2013 9:59:49 AM
Just summon someone.

You don't have to play fair if they're not gonna.
---
You were indicted
#6brandonfordPosted 2/4/2013 10:02:21 AM
To All Oolicle Township Invaders

Prepare to get your asses ganked.

Take it like men.
---
PSN Odinson31
#7acangial(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 10:05:16 AM
Kinetical posted...

I have summoned red-soap stoners and been invaded for the past few days at Oolicle - mostly because that area is so active I don't even get 1 second to initiate my dark orb. So, I just basically stand there and wait to get invaded every minute. I am ok with that and enjoy the fight. I just can't stand when they run down the stairs when they are losing. It's just so cheesy and cazul.
---
He brings whale sushi and panda kebabs to vegan potlucks - World's Most Interesting Man
#8hemphoarderPosted 2/4/2013 10:05:30 AM
an invader doing what he is supposed to??? harrass the host????????

wtf is this game coming to?!?!?!?!?!?!
---
I couldn't care less...
PSN:Sleepyydwarf
#9acangial(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 10:06:39 AM
Lodiss posted...
Just summon someone.

You don't have to play fair if they're not gonna.

I refuse to summon anyone for the purpose of ganking.
---
#10dantedeschain13Posted 2/4/2013 10:07:23 AM
Annoys the hell out of me, but I usually pop off poison arrows till they realize I'm not chasing them