To All Oolicle Township Invaders

#11acangial(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 11:09:16 AM
hemphoarder posted...
an invader doing what he is supposed to??? harrass the host????????

wtf is this game coming to?!?!?!?!?!?!

Hemp, I know you are not a griefer. so what's up with this silly comment? Stick to sexual innuendos. You are good at that.
Also, that is not their intent. 90% of the runners in Oolicle only do it when they are losing, not to harrass me. I guess they are unintentionally harrassing me.
---
He brings whale sushi and panda kebabs to vegan potlucks - World's Most Interesting Man
#12brandonfordPosted 2/4/2013 11:14:32 AM
acangial posted...
Kinetical posted...
If they invade, they can do what they want without any now supposed glitching. If summoned, then yeah that's different.

I have summoned red-soap stoners and been invaded for the past few days at Oolicle - mostly because that area is so active I don't even get 1 second to initiate my dark orb. So, I just basically stand there and wait to get invaded every minute. I am ok with that and enjoy the fight. I just can't stand when they run down the stairs when they are losing. It's just so cheesy and cazul.

I've been doing the same thing and most of the time when I get invaded they don't engage me at all, they run right by me and hide, so I just stand there by the bonfire and wait for them to come back after they realize I'm not summoning anyone.
---
PSN Odinson31
#13acangial(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 11:16:57 AM
brandonford posted...
acangial posted...
Kinetical posted...
If they invade, they can do what they want without any now supposed glitching. If summoned, then yeah that's different.

I have summoned red-soap stoners and been invaded for the past few days at Oolicle - mostly because that area is so active I don't even get 1 second to initiate my dark orb. So, I just basically stand there and wait to get invaded every minute. I am ok with that and enjoy the fight. I just can't stand when they run down the stairs when they are losing. It's just so cheesy and cazul.

I've been doing the same thing and most of the time when I get invaded they don't engage me at all, they run right by me and hide, so I just stand there by the bonfire and wait for them to come back after they realize I'm not summoning anyone.

No lie, I did that yesterday with one cazul and waited over 5 minutes. I just terminated the session. I didn't feel like getting surprised WoG off of a cliff.
---
He brings whale sushi and panda kebabs to vegan potlucks - World's Most Interesting Man
#14d3dsightPosted 2/4/2013 11:21:21 AM
I like to roleplay as an elevator tester.
#15acangial(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 11:23:34 AM
d3dsight posted...
I like to roleplay as an elevator tester.

Lol. That has happened to me when I was the invader. I was ok with that. It's just so cazul to do that if you are the invader.
---
#16De-PandoPosted 2/4/2013 3:05:22 PM
R1masher posted...
To all Otown hosts, hahaha (rimshot)

I do pretty well being a host, suprisingly. But as an invader...... it's the opposite.
---
I keep waiting for Aldous Huxley's ghost to show up and say " I told you So!"
#17DetsuaxhePosted 2/4/2013 3:17:42 PM
I can taste your butthurt. It is delicious.
---
Where's my "Accept This Moderation with Extreme Reluctance and Resentful Glares" button?
When reading and responding to my posts, try to take it easy.
#18Dark_StormerPosted 2/4/2013 4:07:19 PM
As a grave lord host, I'm used to invaders running from me. Clearing the area of enemies helps but if you're going to chase them into mobs, you best not use lock-on. Pivot BS them if they try to heal.
#19chupachupPosted 2/4/2013 11:17:47 PM
i hate that place, you try to upgrade the bonfire and you get invaded over and over and over again, its annoying.
---
We are trying to create a game that is spicy. And we want to make it as spicy as possible. But its edible and tastes good and leaves you wanting more.
#20xChaosLordxPosted 2/5/2013 12:34:12 AM
I've been having a lot of fun lately wrecking jumper squads with DKGA 2h R2s. Does more damage than WOG. Its fun to use it and see 2 people go flying off the bridge, and then the host tries to run and go summon more help just to get rushed down and backstabbed.