Confessions From A Burg Griefer.

#1Mr_BankercatPosted 2/4/2013 11:23:51 AM(edited)
Yes, it is true. I've betrayed my friends... my family. Even the community.
It started off innocently enough, I wanted to challenge myself with a SL1 run. Then I found out about the exploit to skip the Taurus demon, and thus, invade the burg... forever.

So I went through the hardships of a SL1 run. I acquired the Lordvessel, I defeated the 4 Kings. It was time to become a Darkwraith. Donning full Havel's gear and a +5 lightning club, I entered the burg and began to invade.

The power. Dear god, the power.. It was intoxicating. It was too much for any mortal. I won consistently for 50 rounds. It was fantastic to spam "Well what is it" as they backstabbed me. Over and over. Their efforts were fruitless. Spamming "Well what is it" while they were cowering in a corner, praying for death. Then I got bored, and came back because lulz. Is it too late to redeem myself? Perhaps; I've committed many crimes. But, I apologize. I'm tempted to delete the build, but I cannot. I just... can't.
---
---
#2hemphoarderPosted 2/4/2013 11:13:44 AM
Mr_Bankercat posted...
It was too much for any mortal. .

I get that a lot
---
I couldn't care less...
PSN:Sleepyydwarf
#3d3dsightPosted 2/4/2013 11:18:51 AM
St. Peter is going to click a video of you doing that on with a remote, and just stare at you.
#4R1masherPosted 2/4/2013 11:21:47 AM
"I found out about the exploit to skip the Tarus demon, and thus, invade the burg... forever."

What?
---
R1R1R1R1R1R1
#5Mr_Bankercat(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 11:24:01 AM
R1masher posted...
"I found out about the exploit to skip the Tarus demon, and thus, invade the burg... forever."

What?

Taurus* was a typo.
#6WATAUGACJPosted 2/4/2013 11:25:24 AM
Mr_Bankercat posted...
R1masher posted...

What?

Taurus* was a typo.

Think the point was you can invade even after beating an area boss lol
---
PSN: WATAUGACJ, DomhnallOfZena
#7R1masherPosted 2/4/2013 11:26:16 AM
Mr_Bankercat posted...
R1masher posted...

What?

Taurus* was a typo.

Idk about typo... You can kill Taurus and invade forever
---
R1R1R1R1R1R1
#8d3dsightPosted 2/4/2013 11:27:54 AM
I thought he was inferring that not killing him wasn't technically an "exploit". I didn't even think about invading, I figured he just meant hosting.
#9caramel_codPosted 2/4/2013 11:28:39 AM
Just keep doing it. All you're doing is putting them in undead form and, ultimately, forcing them to experience more of the game on their own.

That said, I'm surprised you're encountering noobs and not SL 120 duelists and anti-griefers. That seems like the general population of the Burg since the Kiln got wrecked.
#10DetsuaxhePosted 2/4/2013 11:37:40 AM
You know you don't need the area boss to be alive for invasions, right? Only your victims need the area boss to be alive.
---
Where's my "Accept This Moderation with Extreme Reluctance and Resentful Glares" button?
When reading and responding to my posts, try to take it easy.