Do u think dark souls was a unfinshed game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Do u think dark souls was a unfinshed game?
2 years ago#1
It seem like that to me, demon souls was polished then darks souls, even with all it refinements,

i feel if they released a month late, maybe we could of got a better gwyn fight, better back story, more side quest, and a less glitch game.
---
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature from KI:U
2 years ago#2
Talk to BAMCO
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.
2 years ago#3
Well they did release the Oolacile DLC/PTDE a year after the game was released, so...yeah.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
2 years ago#4
Considering blightown? yeah.
2 years ago#5
There's several things that feel incomplete/rushed. Might be a good thing, considering my brain might not be able to handle an even better game than it already is.

/fanboy
2 years ago#6
Why can't they just patch Blighttown, was is this Nintendo Wii?
---
Lady GaGa<3
2 years ago#7
HadokenUnited posted...
Why can't they just patch Blighttown, was is this Nintendo Wii?

Idk, blightown itself (without the lag) is a horrible map anyway. The lag just makes it that much more awful.
2 years ago#8
In retrospect...yes, but it's still a damn good game. The second half of the game feels rushed and lackluster compared to the first, the game shipped with major glitches and a day 1 patch, it's clear it needed a bit more time. Despite this I do love this game, but I expect them to really try to get the next one spot on considering they now seem more confident in the series being a big name contender.
2 years ago#9
Yup, a bit, DeS was a bit more polished and even then it had issues and the "giants archstone".
---
My Murakumo duel vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=and0qFN4cpI
2 years ago#10
This game could have used a year more of development time, if you ask me.
---
PSN: DignatoRR || Pawn: Skarid - Ranger - Level 30 and rising
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Do u think dark souls was a unfinshed game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived