Has anyone had any run ins with an orange phantom called Lorenzo110

#11mychocoboscoolPosted 2/4/2013 9:45:30 PM
I've seen him. Actually summoned him once he is always in the forest. Seemed snippy w me when I died on accident. I was like whatareuhardcorebutthurt?
---
"Nothing is impossible" is a false quote because then something that is impossible is impossible.
PSN: Pack_517
#12R1masherPosted 2/4/2013 9:55:11 PM
You make Max level sound like no fun and all weird. (isn't your block list full?) Just sayin a majority of your posts are about dbags, but then again so are the rest of the posts here. Disregard what I just said.
---
R1R1R1R1R1R1
#13mychocoboscoolPosted 2/4/2013 10:08:04 PM
R1masher posted...
You make Max level sound like no fun and all weird. (isn't your block list full?) Just sayin a majority of your posts are about dbags, but then again so are the rest of the posts here. Disregard what I just said.

I see you said disregard so that's cool. Just thought I'd say this Lorenzo guy is worthy of Kinecticals venting though from firsthand exp. (and PSN messages)haha PS sent ya a psn message Kinectical about it.
---
"Nothing is impossible" is a false quote because then something that is impossible is impossible.
PSN: Pack_517
#14m415mikePosted 2/4/2013 10:13:16 PM(edited)
Am I the only one that thinks it would be insanely difficult to whittle down three gankers' health with a rapier and no back-stabs or parries? Actual attacks with rapiers do such laughable damage.

Edit: Just realized I said "Am I the only one. . .?". Feel free to hate me. I hate myself.
#15Kinetical(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 10:56:09 AM
R1masher posted...

It is fun most of the time, I know some people up this way who love a good all out fight with everything.

And even know some gankers, and odd as it is to say this, they're alright too.

My block list is full of laggy players and those sods who went a bit too far with the constant hatred. And I get hatemail everyday, but it's usually the one worded insult that is nothing to worry about. But then I get those gankers who can't stand to lose in any which way and I think most of them glitched to get full stats and went straight to the forest just for the benefit of killing others as easily as possible. So I think they have a different mindset about losing, in that they really can't stand it and make certain to share that once they lose.
---
I've been in my body for years.