Am I getting burned out on this game a bit? Break time?

#1Culturally_LaoPosted 2/4/2013 9:20:00 PM
I have 446 hours in it. Pretty much I've been an avid pvp'er and would do actually fairly decently against nearly all types of people, even ones way above my level and other such cockadoodle crap. But recently I've been pvp'ing and just suffering loss after loss after loss. It's heavily disheartening and seems to affect my matches past it. A part of me believes I'm trying to just do what I do now, stuff it into a cut and paste flow, and that's what's killing me, but after every loss I can't seem to bring myself back.

Last week I had the same experience, but had a very small break from it with studying and such (college), and when I got back to it, I did do somewhat good for a small while, but quickly started deteriorating to these constant lose streaks.

Does anyone else have these problems?
---
It gets bigger when I pull on it.
#2lucky_sharm19Posted 2/4/2013 9:23:03 PM
Eh, you just gotta get your flow back. No rush.
---
PSN: GSPhantom
Shall we dance, my darling?
#3LuigiohPosted 2/4/2013 9:23:54 PM
I put the game down for the time being to focus on games that have a heavier story line (ie metal gear solid series, far cry 3, etc.) and some games that have some fun "screw it" type gameplay like saints row.

I was just getting tired of backstabbing and trolling for the time being and I also wanted to move my ps3 into my bedroom where the wifi is super weak so I couldn't pvp if I wanted to.

But yeah any game can get stale after playing it so much. I plan to take another few months off then restart when it will be new to me again. I do this with some of my favorite games too like red dead redemption where I'll go through them once every two years or whenever I forget most of the stuff that happens
---
28mg and declining keep it up man you can do this you want this