ITT: something.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. ITT: something.

User Info: ipwnzu45

ipwnzu45
3 years ago#1
QUICKLY look to your left then your right!

You have now invaded a players (the user who posts above you) realm using the object on your left as a shield and the object on your right as a weapon.

.. okay invaders im ready with my +5 purse of chaos and office chair of shielding.
So this is my sig. taadaaah. . . . what?

User Info: seyyjJ

seyyjJ
3 years ago#2
?

There was an error posting your message: Messages cannot be in all uppercase. Turn off your CAPS LOCK.

User Info: haarlem1982

haarlem1982
3 years ago#3
ipwnzu45 posted...
QUICKLY look to your left then your right!

You have now invaded a players (the user who posts above you) realm using the object on your left as a shield and the object on your right as a weapon.

.. okay invaders im ready with my +5 purse of chaos and office chair of shielding.

Very well, prepare to be eyestabbed by my +15 soldering iron of melting and I will parry your attacks with my +5 prototype circuitboard of misdirection
You need people like me so you can point your f***ing fingers, and say: that's the bad guy.
psn demonchild82, MILFeaterManfred

User Info: Oil_Rope_Bombs

Oil_Rope_Bombs
3 years ago#4
?

There was an error posting your message: Messages cannot be in all uppercase. Turn off your CAPS LOCK.

get a sig
http://i.imgur.com/mLCkc.png

User Info: TILlegion777

TILlegion777
3 years ago#5
Well my +5 Office Desk should function as a pretty damn good tower shield, I have a wall on the other side though... Does this mean I use the wall, or am I stuck punching? o_o
Yeah, I'm that idiot with the stupid signature. Fat-roll Kirk is the only true build.
Official Longsword of the Dark Souls boards

User Info: monoslugg

monoslugg
3 years ago#6
My fire radiator needs no upgrades to deflect puny office equipment. I'm not sure I have enough humanity to do my Chaos underpants any justice though.

User Info: Dyathus

Dyathus
3 years ago#7
i will bash you with my + 15 Wardrobe and then rollbs you with my +5 Chaos Water Bottle
PSN : Dyathus | Curently Playing : Dark Souls

User Info: IronticsDragonL

IronticsDragonL
3 years ago#8
A telephone as a shield and a stapler as a weapon.... I am dead, not big surprise.
I should get Dark Souls one Day...
PSN: bradeli Steam: IronticsDragonLord Gamertag: AsternGoblin6

User Info: GotRads

GotRads
3 years ago#9
L: Entire Bed
R: Jar of Peanut Butter
http://www.youtube.com/user/thelegendaryp

User Info: KingofKH

KingofKH
3 years ago#10
Shield:Coca cola bottle+5
Weapon:Fire piece of paper +5
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. ITT: something.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived