Question About Blue Eye Orb.

#1TigressLion0330Posted 2/5/2013 5:37:38 AM
I've Been Using It For The Last Hour, In Multiple Zones And Not A Single World To Invade ... Is There Just No Guilty People Anymore ? Or What's Wrong ?
#2d3dsightPosted 2/5/2013 5:51:36 AM
Same experience for me. Places where I get plenty of activity with the red eye orb yields much, much less with the blue. I just use the cracked red orbs, or stay a dickwraith. There doesn't seem to be much of a reason to use the other PvP covenants (at least at this point).
#3brumeyPosted 2/5/2013 6:04:45 AM
when i progress with my low level griefers i constantly get invaded by dorkmoons. no matter where!
#4acangialPosted 2/5/2013 6:51:39 AM
TigressLion0330 posted...
I've Been Using It For The Last Hour, In Multiple Zones And Not A Single World To Invade ... Is There Just No Guilty People Anymore ? Or What's Wrong ?

Do you have DLC? If so, go to Oolicle Township. I got invaded many times in the past few days by blue phantams. Try Kiln as well if you don't have DLC.
---
He brings whale sushi and panda kebabs to vegan potlucks - World's Most Interesting Man
#5acangialPosted 2/5/2013 6:52:10 AM
acangial posted...
TigressLion0330 posted...

Do you have DLC? If so, go to Oolicle Township. I got invaded many times in the past few days by blue phantams. Try Kiln as well if you don't have DLC.

Also, what SL are you?
---
He brings whale sushi and panda kebabs to vegan potlucks - World's Most Interesting Man
#6dantedeschain13Posted 2/5/2013 6:54:22 AM
Yeah, Darkmoons invade downwards. So you might have a harder time getting into matches based on your SL and area