Question About Blue Eye Orb.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Question About Blue Eye Orb.
3 years ago#1
I've Been Using It For The Last Hour, In Multiple Zones And Not A Single World To Invade ... Is There Just No Guilty People Anymore ? Or What's Wrong ?
3 years ago#2
Same experience for me. Places where I get plenty of activity with the red eye orb yields much, much less with the blue. I just use the cracked red orbs, or stay a dickwraith. There doesn't seem to be much of a reason to use the other PvP covenants (at least at this point).
3 years ago#3
when i progress with my low level griefers i constantly get invaded by dorkmoons. no matter where!
3 years ago#4
TigressLion0330 posted...
I've Been Using It For The Last Hour, In Multiple Zones And Not A Single World To Invade ... Is There Just No Guilty People Anymore ? Or What's Wrong ?

Do you have DLC? If so, go to Oolicle Township. I got invaded many times in the past few days by blue phantams. Try Kiln as well if you don't have DLC.
He brings whale sushi and panda kebabs to vegan potlucks - World's Most Interesting Man
3 years ago#5
acangial posted...
TigressLion0330 posted...

Do you have DLC? If so, go to Oolicle Township. I got invaded many times in the past few days by blue phantams. Try Kiln as well if you don't have DLC.

Also, what SL are you?
He brings whale sushi and panda kebabs to vegan potlucks - World's Most Interesting Man
3 years ago#6
Yeah, Darkmoons invade downwards. So you might have a harder time getting into matches based on your SL and area
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Question About Blue Eye Orb.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived