Boss Farming

#1Excle93Posted 2/5/2013 7:38:03 AM
What is a good boss to farm? I only have Gwyn left to fight but before I do I want to rack up on some souls and essentially get a mass load of items before NG+ so basically what I'm asking is which boss can I be summoned the most for? (I have the DLC if that helps the decision)
#2brumeyPosted 2/5/2013 7:41:21 AM
kalameet and artorias
#3acangialPosted 2/5/2013 7:43:50 AM
Gwyn himself is good to farm.
---
He brings whale sushi and panda kebabs to vegan potlucks - World's Most Interesting Man
#4d3dsightPosted 2/5/2013 8:00:17 AM
I do a lot of co-opping at 120. Kalameet and Artorias are the most active for me.

-They're new(er)
-Kalameet especially is hard enough where lots of people summon
-Both fights are fun, and Kalameet is the best boss in the game IMO
-You drop your sign for both at the same spot, which minimizes downtime
-Using nothing but a composite bow to shoot Kalameet's tail is extremely entertaining
#5Excle93(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 8:19:25 AM
Thanks for the replies everyone. I've been farming Manus..but tht takes too long lol. So Kalameet and Artorius it is
#6DarthSchubertPosted 2/5/2013 8:24:07 AM
Doesn't matter what level I am... I always seem to have luck with Smough and Ornstein.
---
"Life is like a box of chocolates. Diabetics can't enjoy either."
#7acangialPosted 2/5/2013 8:25:38 AM
Excle93 posted...
Thanks for the replies everyone. I've been farming Manus..but tht takes too long lol. So Kalameet and Artorius it is

Kalameet is an awesome boss to farm, but I have only seen about 50 to 60% victory in NG+. NG has a much higher percentage.
---
He brings whale sushi and panda kebabs to vegan potlucks - World's Most Interesting Man