Boss Farming

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Boss Farming

User Info: Excle93

Excle93
3 years ago#1
What is a good boss to farm? I only have Gwyn left to fight but before I do I want to rack up on some souls and essentially get a mass load of items before NG+ so basically what I'm asking is which boss can I be summoned the most for? (I have the DLC if that helps the decision)

User Info: brumey

brumey
3 years ago#2
kalameet and artorias

User Info: acangial

acangial
3 years ago#3
Gwyn himself is good to farm.
He brings whale sushi and panda kebabs to vegan potlucks - World's Most Interesting Man

User Info: d3dsight

d3dsight
3 years ago#4
I do a lot of co-opping at 120. Kalameet and Artorias are the most active for me.

-They're new(er)
-Kalameet especially is hard enough where lots of people summon
-Both fights are fun, and Kalameet is the best boss in the game IMO
-You drop your sign for both at the same spot, which minimizes downtime
-Using nothing but a composite bow to shoot Kalameet's tail is extremely entertaining

User Info: Excle93

Excle93
3 years ago#5
Thanks for the replies everyone. I've been farming Manus..but tht takes too long lol. So Kalameet and Artorius it is

User Info: DarthSchubert

DarthSchubert
3 years ago#6
Doesn't matter what level I am... I always seem to have luck with Smough and Ornstein.
"Life is like a box of chocolates. Diabetics can't enjoy either."

User Info: acangial

acangial
3 years ago#7
Excle93 posted...
Thanks for the replies everyone. I've been farming Manus..but tht takes too long lol. So Kalameet and Artorius it is

Kalameet is an awesome boss to farm, but I have only seen about 50 to 60% victory in NG+. NG has a much higher percentage.
He brings whale sushi and panda kebabs to vegan potlucks - World's Most Interesting Man
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Boss Farming

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived