Tear Jerker Moment

#1acangialPosted 2/5/2013 1:01:06 PM
My 10 year old son who is a minecraft devotee has been paying close attention to my Dark Souls playthroughs lately. He decided to start a build, but was struggling with the concepts. The combat for him is easy, though, because at 10 years old your hand-eye coordination is stunning.

I just got a text from him asking me when I was coming home from work. I texted him back asking him, Why? He texted back, "So you can help me locate everything in Blighttown".

I jerked a tear from right eye, but I had to respond back, "Ok, 5:30, you Casul".

This is 100% true story.
---
He brings whale sushi and panda kebabs to vegan potlucks - World's Most Interesting Man
#2nukedduckPosted 2/5/2013 1:03:36 PM
acangial posted...
My 10 year old son who is a minecraft devotee has been paying close attention to my Dark Souls playthroughs lately. He decided to start a build, but was struggling with the concepts. The combat for him is easy, though, because at 10 years old your hand-eye coordination is stunning.

I just got a text from him asking me when I was coming home from work. I texted him back asking him, Why? He texted back, "So you can help me locate everything in Blighttown".

I jerked a tear from right eye, but I had to respond back, "Ok, 5:30, you Casul".

This is 100% true story.

That should be in the r/awww section in Reddit.
---
PSN ID: radiatedduck
the most wonderful thing about radiatedducks, is IM THE ONLY ONE!!!
#3d3dsightPosted 2/5/2013 1:04:34 PM
Praise the son.
#4tekkendudePosted 2/5/2013 1:07:07 PM
d3dsight posted...
Praise the son.

!
---
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful ,and so are we.They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people,and neither do we. Bush
#5Uzi2Posted 2/5/2013 1:13:07 PM
This post makes me happy
---
UZi- Official Topic Killer
#6shadowsofdawnPosted 2/5/2013 1:18:18 PM
Within 2 weeks he will have a dex-pyro build with a silver knight spear and will proceed to go on a 200+ win streak in the burg.

He will be UNSTOPPABLE.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#7YuenkuPosted 2/5/2013 1:18:19 PM
I also like this topic!

Have fun TC!
---
~**Lolicon Pride**~
#8professorofliesPosted 2/5/2013 1:25:23 PM
How I envy you.
My boys are merely 3 and 1 respectively. Can't get them interesting in games yet...
#9Viking_MudcrapPosted 2/5/2013 1:28:12 PM
MTitles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older.
---
Salt Cures Everything.
http://i.imgur.com/0MZAs.gif
#10HolyGravePosted 2/5/2013 1:30:25 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]