Tear Jerker Moment

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Tear Jerker Moment

User Info: acangial

acangial
3 years ago#1
My 10 year old son who is a minecraft devotee has been paying close attention to my Dark Souls playthroughs lately. He decided to start a build, but was struggling with the concepts. The combat for him is easy, though, because at 10 years old your hand-eye coordination is stunning.

I just got a text from him asking me when I was coming home from work. I texted him back asking him, Why? He texted back, "So you can help me locate everything in Blighttown".

I jerked a tear from right eye, but I had to respond back, "Ok, 5:30, you Casul".

This is 100% true story.
He brings whale sushi and panda kebabs to vegan potlucks - World's Most Interesting Man

User Info: nukedduck

nukedduck
3 years ago#2
acangial posted...
My 10 year old son who is a minecraft devotee has been paying close attention to my Dark Souls playthroughs lately. He decided to start a build, but was struggling with the concepts. The combat for him is easy, though, because at 10 years old your hand-eye coordination is stunning.

I just got a text from him asking me when I was coming home from work. I texted him back asking him, Why? He texted back, "So you can help me locate everything in Blighttown".

I jerked a tear from right eye, but I had to respond back, "Ok, 5:30, you Casul".

This is 100% true story.

That should be in the r/awww section in Reddit.
PSN ID: radiatedduck
the most wonderful thing about radiatedducks, is IM THE ONLY ONE!!!

User Info: d3dsight

d3dsight
3 years ago#3
Praise the son.

User Info: tekkendude

tekkendude
3 years ago#4
d3dsight posted...
Praise the son.

!
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful ,and so are we.They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people,and neither do we. Bush

User Info: Uzi2

Uzi2
3 years ago#5
This post makes me happy
UZi- Official Topic Killer

User Info: shadowsofdawn

shadowsofdawn
3 years ago#6
Within 2 weeks he will have a dex-pyro build with a silver knight spear and will proceed to go on a 200+ win streak in the burg.

He will be UNSTOPPABLE.
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||

User Info: Yuenku

Yuenku
3 years ago#7
I also like this topic!

Have fun TC!
~**Lolicon Pride**~

User Info: professoroflies

professoroflies
3 years ago#8
How I envy you.
My boys are merely 3 and 1 respectively. Can't get them interesting in games yet...

User Info: Viking_Mudcrap

Viking_Mudcrap
3 years ago#9
MTitles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older.
Salt Cures Everything.
http://i.imgur.com/0MZAs.gif
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Tear Jerker Moment

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived